Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    ARJ just nutmeg pass .. the guy should have given it back, he made a dashing run. ARJ was yelling and frustrated.
    They're still learning to play together...it will take some time to learn to predict a teammates moves/plans...they'll get there

Comment

wasnt their some that said pouraliganji isnt as good as brightons defenders. LOL.

I was of the view before that he should have gone to leicester, just a way better team, and he would have started if just played decent, regardless of the "vibe" he got from them. Now he is on a way inferior team...

Anyways, hopefully hughton cuts the bullshit and just plays the best players from here on our. Montoya, Jahanbakhsh, Bissouma, Locadia/Andone all need to start, and bong,stephens,march,murray need to be quickly benched.

Comment

Alireza and Bissouma making immediate impacts, would like to see them start or get more time in the next matches.

Comment

With all due respect to the Brighton fans on this forum it almost makes me cringe to see one JB play for Brighton. The guy was the top scorer in eredevise last season with double digit assists. The year before that he was the best winger in the league, two years before that in NEC he was the best player of the second division. This kid has proven himself year after year in the Netherlands but the best team that seriously wanted him is Brighton. What have we done as a culture to deserve this?

Comment

pretty bad performance, JB looked bright when he came on though

Comment

Bissouma seems quality. ARJ didn't see much of a ball.
              "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

This team needs a bit of time. First few games are going to be difficult ones for them.
                "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  wasnt their some that said pouraliganji isnt as good as brightons defenders. LOL.

I was of the view before that he should have gone to leicester, just a way better team, and he would have started if just played decent, regardless of the "vibe" he got from them. Now he is on a way inferior team...

Anyways, hopefully hughton cuts the bullshit and just plays the best players from here on our. Montoya, Jahanbakhsh, Bissouma, Locadia/Andone all need to start, and bong,stephens,march,murray need to be quickly benched.
                  And I got attacked for saying they had a bad defence, next thing I know come match day everyone is saying the same thing. SMH...

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                    With all due respect to the Brighton fans on this forum it almost makes me cringe to see one JB play for Brighton. The guy was the top scorer in eredevise last season with double digit assists. The year before that he was the best winger in the league, two years before that in NEC he was the best player of the second division. This kid has proven himself year after year in the Netherlands but the best team that seriously wanted him is Brighton. What have we done as a culture to deserve this?
                    nothing. ARJ rejected leicesters himself bc he didnt get the same "vibe". And they were willing to pay him more. His own fault. He would have started there as they dont have a right wing (since they wouldnt have gotten the crappy rachid ghezzal if they got ARJ). Leicester are a class above brighton.

Comment

It’s only the start. Many new players who need time to harmonise.
                      Also, don’t expect this team to tear the EPL, but they are capable to upset some big names later in the competition. Let’s remain patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                        Well Brighton looked awful, but I woke up early on a Saturday morning, wore my new Brighton 16 Jahanbaksh jersey and watched some premier league. Been looking forward to doing that for a while.
                        how long it took for the jersey to arrive?

Comment

The team as a whole needs more time to harmonize. Way too many mistakes today.

Comment

overall i would say they need Aj to start, he give them energy, but defensivly they have big issues. I hope thier home form is strong.

Comment

Solly March is garbage. If he starts over ARJ one more time, im going to question the knowledge of the management.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                Solly March is garbage. If he starts over ARJ one more time, im going to question the knowledge of the management.
                                so are bong, stephens, and murray (as a starter). Montoya needs to start instead of bong behind ARJ, bernardo go to left back. Bissouma must start in the middle. Locadia or andone must start up top.

-------------Ryan-------------

Montoya--Dunk--Duffy----Bernardo

ARJ------Bissouma---Propper----Izquierdo

-----------------Groß-------------------

---------------Locadia-------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X