Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 474

+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 548 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484524 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Mr. Esteghlal

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Essi View Post
    I really do regret that I watched this game instead of watching Champions League. This team is really really bad and doesn't belong to Premier League. weak Keeper, defenders and also non exciting midfield. And ARJ almost invisible. The kid seems totally lost in the game.
    Badjooooor bakhti dadash, ajab bazii bood dishab

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Previously known as Agha Kasra

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kasra. For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    He is bound to flop even worse in the English Championship..!! imho..!
    If we go down, we'll be a much more dominant attacking side, so would hopefully show us what he can do.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,055 Times in 1,919 Posts
    I know we mention Son a lot but I think it's fair to highlight him as a talismanic figure.

If anything, it is a testament to our national side's setup and our previous coach that he is pretty much within the top 10-20 players in the world now, but for his country we have made him look like a non-entity for 5 consecutive competitive games (4 wins and a draw).

He is sooo confident at Spurs, admittedly with these complimentary players like Eriksen and Lucas Moura.

JB's last game just smacked of complete lack of confidence, I just want him to take a leaf out of Son's book and just fight to dominate and take control of the game. Admittedly some of it is the constraint of the tactics he's fitted into, that Hughton plays him almost as a wing-back which isn't really a good use of his skills, but still part of it is his own game (and psychology) - he drifts out too far... March had a similar role but took the game by the scruff of the neck more.

I know it's a confidence issue - Alireza, keep your head up high.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Brighton is going down to champtionship. CH has lost the dressing the room. They won't be able to snatch even a draw in their remaining games unless he's sacked and that ain't happening. They kept the vast majority of their championship players as well as their championship coach and they're going to pay for their loyalty.

As far as ARJ is concerned, based on his dismal performance since signing for Brighton, and his wages he's not going anywhere. He's going to struggle in championship as well, same shitty teammates, same trash tactics. His only saving grace is if he has a relegation clause on his contract, then perhaps he could take a huge paycut and go back to the dutch league. But like I said, he won't have a lot of suitors if any in a top 5 league. He gave it a shot. He chose the wrong team.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    It will be back to SRR for JB sooner than later.

Unless a miracle happens and he starts to perform again.

And that's for both club and country.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I mean, how did brighton even get 30 points up until now in this season?? They were dominated by cardiff.
    For gods sake if andone and izqiuerdo (mind my spelling mistake) were starting they could have at least scored a damn goal. What is wrong with this coach???

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 724 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactika View Post
    I mean, how did brighton even get 30 points up until now in this season?? They were dominated by cardiff.
    For gods sake if andone and izqiuerdo (mind my spelling mistake) were starting they could have at least scored a damn goal. What is wrong with this coach???
    Izqiuerdo has been hot garbage.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to saadat_abad For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Anyone thinking that ARJ actually has a career left is dilusional.

I had high hopes at the beginning of the season, but he has yet to do anything impressive not only in the EPL but in the world cup and asia cup.

I used to think he was up there with Son and how Iranians are being overlooked because of our turbulent political climate. That is DEFINITELY not the case. Son is an amazing player who puts out results. ARJ is a mediocre player who is severely out of place in the EPL. He is in way above his head.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,414 Times in 7,134 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladsville View Post
    Anyone thinking that ARJ actually has a career left is dilusional.

I had high hopes at the beginning of the season, but he has yet to do anything impressive not only in the EPL but in the world cup and asia cup.

I used to think he was up there with Son and how Iranians are being overlooked because of our turbulent political climate. That is DEFINITELY not the case. Son is an amazing player who puts out results. ARJ is a mediocre player who is severely out of place in the EPL. He is in way above his head.
    No one is comparing ARJ to Son.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 502 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    No one is comparing ARJ to Son.
    Now they aren't, because it's obvious Son is better.

We had a poll last year and 25 people voted for Jahanbakhsh.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.