Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 473

+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 548 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483523 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,142 Times in 2,634 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Why wouldn't other league (Eredivisie, Bundesliga, Serie A) want JB? the guy has EPL + WC + Europa league experience.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Why wouldn't other league (Eredivisie, Bundesliga, Serie A) want JB? the guy has EPL + WC + Europa league experience.
    I think ARJ needs to be willing to go down in how much he gets in wages. Which I honestly think he is.

I think what he gets now is around 50 000 british pounds a week, which will be hard to match anywhere else.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    He should go to Ajax

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Siamak_ For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I am glad everybody is finally realizing what kind of a shit team Brighton is. I remember a few of us came on here after a pre season game and expressed this exact sentiment. We were attacked and chastised for our observation. This team is shit with and without our boy. Nothing changes that.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak_ View Post
    He should go to Ajax
    Nobody here wants him, and his past performances have been long forgotten, just like what happened to Vincent Janssen when he went to the Premier League and failed.

Ajax by the way is at the top of Europe now. Jahanbakhsh does not have the quality to function in such high quality squad.

Like I said, there is no way any decent club will wants to buy or loan JB after his dreadful performances at Brighton. His career is over.

Perhaps some club in China or Qatar wants to spend some money on him.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak_ View Post
    He should go to Ajax
    I keep seeing this written all over the board...you’re delusuonal.
    Ajax is at the top of their game. They buy cheap promising young talent and sell high.
    Alireza is neither young, cheap or promising.

Yes, Hughton’s tactics are garbage and Brighton is a terrible team but JB failed to stand out in his big move.
    A great player, despite the hardship, will at least manage to impress at least once or twice.

Honestly I’m a huge Alireza supporter but I really think he hit his skill cap in the Eredivisie.
    It’s time we accepte that and try and support him in his next endeavours but please, stop with the
    Delusions of grandeur...there’s very little chance of him ever becoming a marquee player for any top team.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Oz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,286 Times in 2,836 Posts
    I dont think he is fully finished. This will come down to his agent.

He is more than capable of getting on a team on the level of Amiens/Huesca etc like Ghoddos and being a strong contributor. It might be what his career needs to revive.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,581 Times in 7,193 Posts
    He's 25 years old and a hard worker. His football is nowhere near over.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,620 Times in 829 Posts
    I watched the whole match, they were all absolutely crap besides maybe March whom at least tried. Alireza was no worse or better than most of his teammates but as their record signing and highest paid player, he was piss poor and deserves bashing that he's getting. Besides two good defensive tackles, he did absolutely nothing right.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Salar For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,878 Times in 6,007 Posts
    i only managed to stream barely 5-10 minutes of the match on my phone yesterday and both times he looked amateurish AF trying to make something happen and beat his marker in and around the box .... both times seemed feeble attempts.... nervously took too heavy of a touch and send the ball out for GK ..!

he looked completely drained of confidence and scared and frankly outa his depth at this level of football..!!

lets hope BHA Luck-out and survive relegation and he get another chance to make mends next year ...! if BHA Relegate, his agent better start looking to get him outa england and hopefully back to Eredivisie where he still has somewhat of a good rep..! but that would require BHA willing selling him back at a steep discount.... say 3-5mil max..!!
    He is bound to flop even worse in the English Championship..!! imho..!

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.