Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 472

+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 548 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Has anyone noticed inside right knee of JB? Brighton’s Instagram pictures from today’s game shows it well if you zoom in. Looks much worse than just scars from an operation. What is it? Was it always like that? I remember Nekonam’s leg skins were messed up. Boiling water was poured on it accidentally during his childhood.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    Has anyone noticed inside right knee of JB? Brighton’s Instagram pictures from today’s game shows it well if you zoom in. Looks much worse than just scars from an operation. What is it? Was it always like that? I remember Nekonam’s leg skins were messed up. Boiling water was poured on it accidentally during his childhood.
    No Neko was in a fire. He was playing soccer apparently and some sort of oil/gas lamp fell over and there was a big fire which caused burns on several parts of his body. Carlos Tevez was burned by hot water on his neck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    And I think JB had some sort of bandages on his quad. Seems like the first layer were skin color/beige, and then there are white bandages on top. The first layer bandages I guess might look like burns? At least that's what I see.

Thanks
    You are right. Nekonam was oil heater burn. My bad. I don’t recall seeing that on JB’s knee before... strange whatever it is.

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    You are right. Nekonam was oil heater burn. My bad. I don’t recall seeing that on JB’s knee before... strange whatever it is.
    Yeah definitely strange. Not sure if he was playing through some sort of muscle problem?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,010 Times in 777 Posts
    Didn't get a chance to watch this game, only read the reviews here and saw a brief clip of his touches on telegram. Nightmare result for Brighton, they're just taking a pounding from every PL team these days. Apparently Alireza was booed off? At this point unless he scores a hattrick or something in a coming game there is no chance he'll be able to win the Brighton fans over. Environment around the team and in the team just seems really toxic.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ARJ is a team player, and the team overall is not very good. One of the reasons for his bad passes & touches at times is because he KNOWS it's rare for him to have good offensive opportunities so when he does, he tries too hard and messes up.

I still think we should be more patient on the ARJ-Brighton relationship to pan out. Let this season finish, then start assessing seriously next season.

i have no doubt in his individual abilities.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Prowess For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Have a look at the ratings they are giving him. I don't think we've even given such bad ratings to our players, ever!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Having said that, I have to say that AJ did play poorly and seemed like he lacked confidence.
    Last edited by E.Moghaddam; 04-16-2019 at 11:32 PM.

Chief of Staff and Moderation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,263 Times in 658 Posts
    I really do regret that I watched this game instead of watching Champions League. This team is really really bad and doesn't belong to Premier League. weak Keeper, defenders and also non exciting midfield. And ARJ almost invisible. The kid seems totally lost in the game.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Essi For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Anyone know why CH isn't sacked yet?

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.