X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s on
    20 mins to do something

Comment

Incredibly proud moment seeing JB getting subbed on. We love you, JB!

Comment

Already two good scenes from JB. A nice run and low cross into the box. And a nice through ball to Murray who got subsequently fouled. Promising start. Will help with his confidence.

Comment

Just woke up....a little late to the party.... any working links?

Comment

^ http://live-premierleague.com/live/l...9-1/channel-1/

Comment

Holy fuck take a shot every time Brighton foul in their own 3rd

Comment

Ken Sema, Saman's former teammate at Ostersunds, on for Watford, and Saman is still eating chocolates in Sweden.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Brighton look so bad, they’ll be fighting vs relegation for sure

Comment

Jahanbakhsh really is not great at corners. Not sure why he always ends up taking them

Comment

Brighton should have bought all of our defense. Their defense is cringeworthy

Comment

If we were to judge by just one game, Brighton does not even look like a Championship team.

They are giving the ball away and look out of whack.

Comment

JB with a nice layee pass! Was screaming to get it back but his team mate switched it to the other flank
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

ARJ just nutmeg pass .. the guy should have given it back, he made a dashing run. ARJ was yelling and frustrated.

Comment

Well Brighton looked awful, but I woke up early on a Saturday morning, wore my new Brighton 16 Jahanbaksh jersey and watched some premier league. Been looking forward to doing that for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Ken Sema, Saman's former teammate at Ostersunds, on for Watford, and Saman is still eating chocolates in Sweden.
                                Not to mention that Ghoddos is also a better player.

Comment

Working...
                                X