Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 469

+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 548 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,565 Times in 5,329 Posts
    I wanted BHA to work more than anyone but I have officially given up on them being a good fit for JB. We cannot hide it anymore - its not the league, its not JB not being good enough.......its simply CH and his tactics. as a man, and to a certain extent even as a manager, I respect CH. but as a tactician and a man who knows how to utilize the players at his disposal, he is truly clueless. It would be best for JB and his future to consider a loan elsewhere this summer, this team is falling apart quickly
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,263 Times in 2,003 Posts
    It's kinda sad to see Ziyech playing so well again Juventus now and thinking, this was the same player who JB completely overshadowed last season....

JB let emotion dictate his decision to go back to the coach and club who wanted him a few years earlier....

I'm just praying that Ajax or someone loans him off Brighton because the way the BHA fans are responding to him, unless he has the thickest skin ever (and i kinda feel our humble boy may not) it's going to really impact him mentally.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,282 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Well, JB's demand will be pretty low after this year so I don't know how many suitors he'll have. And I doubht BHA would want to swallow a $10+ million loss on him by selling him on the cheap.

I think it's unlikely, but if CH gets fired and they bring in another manager that's more attacking-minded, this will benefit JB.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I think even Messi would look shite in this team. One thing is lacking, and it is team cohesion.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by happydoggo View Post
    I think even Messi would look shite in this team. One thing is lacking, and it is team cohesion.
    No, messi is a individual player who dribbles past defenders and score, not like jb who gets freaked out when he gets the ball

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad21 View Post
    No, messi is a individual player who dribbles past defenders and score, not like jb who gets freaked out when he gets the ball
    Well that would mean that Messi would recieve a pass from the midfield, which won't ever happen in Brighton. Unless he runs and gets tha ball no matter where it is, I don't see that happening.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to happydoggo For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,235 Times in 1,977 Posts
    There is zero confidence in that team. I don’t see them picking up a point at all by the end of the season and to have Man City last game of the season as well. Their game in hand is against Spurs away.

No one played well from what I watched tonight, there is something wrong at that club. There comes a point where all these big money players struggling has got to show that there is a problem in the management and with the tactics or whomever is in charge of recruitment has really totally messed up.

I think even if they stay up that Chris Hughton is gone, he looked lost tonight.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,311 Times in 738 Posts
    Babs ona daran pesaremoono roast mikonan ro forumeshoon. hadaghal berim poshtesho dashte bashim lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to saadat_abad For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,807 Times in 3,417 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    It's kinda sad to see Ziyech playing so well again Juventus now and thinking, this was the same player who JB completely overshadowed last season....

JB let emotion dictate his decision to go back to the coach and club who wanted him a few years earlier....

I'm just praying that Ajax or someone loans him off Brighton because the way the BHA fans are responding to him, unless he has the thickest skin ever (and i kinda feel our humble boy may not) it's going to really impact him mentally.
    Completely overshadowed is a big word. Ziyech was always a great passer and scorer. He will make a big move this summer.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,235 Times in 1,977 Posts
    I may go and watch his highlights from last season 😀
    Plus I seem to remember that he took corners and free kicks for Alkmaar to which led to assists?

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.