Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 456

+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 548 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466506 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I was happy to see ARJ make it to the EPL, but BHA is a tough place to make an impact. Especially when they just lost 5-0 without ARJ and the fans are now complaining he may start in the next match?

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,551 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Brighton fans already mourning the fact that Ali J might start. Our boy needs to do something tomorrow to get some positive PR desperately. A win would suffice
    Honestly, this is pretty pathetic, especially after a 5-0 drubbing where JB didn't feature, and when their other winger (Knocky) got a straight red card after a dangerous challenge.

JB hasn't been great yet, but at least he doesn't do anything to lose the match for BHA (red cards like Knocky, dangerous turnovers like Stephens/Bissouma, etc.).

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,067 Times in 8,059 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Honestly, this is pretty pathetic, especially after a 5-0 drubbing where JB didn't feature, and when their other winger (Knocky) got a straight red card after a dangerous challenge.

JB hasn't been great yet, but at least he doesn't do anything to lose the match for BHA (red cards like Knocky, dangerous turnovers like Stephens/Bissouma, etc.).
    It's clear to any unbiased person that ARJ's presence clearly improves the team's performance (you can do a simple stats test on win ratio with and without ARJ starts). Despite no goals yet, he has made a positive impact so far, but nothing worthy of a highlight reel (except for his SHIR stance against Walker!)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Brighton fans already mourning the fact that Ali J might start. Our boy needs to do something tomorrow to get some positive PR desperately. A win would suffice
    I am sad to say that BHAFC fans are a bunch of know nothing irrational morons with overblown sense of their shit team's quality or its place in the EPL, specially after a 5-0 drubbing!!

Could one of these morons recall when a solid or even a great winger going to a crappy team with no midfield, weak center line and no A-mid made that team better?

I hope BHAFC stays in the Premiership, but it also would be great to see these ass-hat BHAF fans go away.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zahedika For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 749 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zahedika View Post
    I am sad to say that BHAFC fans are a bunch of know nothing irrational morons with overblown sense of their shit team's quality or its place in the EPL.
    I mean just look at Persues LOL He wants Biss to start in place of Knocky. If you look at the first goal they conceded, Its clear that both Knocky and biss were walking ball watching, BUT theyre the best players on the team. LOL no knock on Biss as he has so much RAW potential but not disciplined enough and we all know knocky is a whinny baby.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saadat_abad For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I am sad to say that BHAFC fans are a bunch of know nothing irrational morons with overblown sense of their shit team's quality or its place in the EPL.
    Be careful generalizing a whole fan base vs the type of people that just might be more vocal on their message board... They seem like a normal fan base for a bottom half of table team- some irrational blowhards, many sarcastic fans enjoying the ride in the top flight, then many more local fans enjoying seeing their hometown club. Don't think I've seen any BHAFC fans saying they are anything special relative to the EPL...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to oreosx11 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,592 Times in 771 Posts
    He chose the wrong team, just like Azmoun with Rubin Kazan and Rostov, only Azmoun is 10 times more talented than Jahanbakhsh.

Hopefully he'll leave EPL and Brighton for a better footballing team in the Bundesliga or Serie A, suits his style much more.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirvan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oreosx11 View Post
    Be careful generalizing a whole fan base vs the type of people that just might be more vocal on their message board... They seem like a normal fan base for a bottom half of table team- some irrational blowhards, many sarcastic fans enjoying the ride in the top flight, then many more local fans enjoying seeing their hometown club. Don't think I've seen any BHAFC fans saying they are anything special relative to the EPL...
    I do agree to an extent but some of theyre fans really dont know what theyre saying lol. More than half of the members on their forum wont even include AJ on the bench haha. Its clear they are way too attached to the players and coaching staff that got them promoted to the PL and thats okay i guess BUT if u want to succed you have to move on to better players. At the end of the day Professianl Football is a business.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to saadat_abad For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saadat_abad View Post
    I mean just look at Persues LOL He wants Biss to start in place of Knocky. If you look at the first goal they conceded, Its clear that both Knocky and biss were walking ball watching, BUT theyre the best players on the team. LOL no knock on Biss as he has so much RAW potential but not disciplined enough and we all know knocky is a whinny baby.
    Agree.

Bissouma is a disaster anywhere on the field, because he has no vision, only starts looking around to see what is happening after he has received the ball and kills the speed of the attack by dribbling around like a headless chicken before he makes a flat or a back pass.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Agree.

Bissouma is a disaster anywhere on the field, because he has no vision, only starts looking around to see what is happening after he has received the ball and kills the speed of the attack by dribbling around like a headless chicken before he makes a flat or a back pass.
    Exactly. Both Bissouma and Knocky have tunnle vision when they get the ball. I genuinly believe the support from the fans and the songs they sing for these two players specially has gotten in their heads. They somehow believe theyre better players than they actually are.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to saadat_abad For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.