Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Respectfully disagree - looking at their schedule and seeing how they’re up against Man U, Liverpool and city all in the first several weeks Watford, a team more or less on their level, is a must win IMO
    Away match
    A tie is their goal
    Especially now that they are seemingly behind too

So what min is it !?
    How are the starting wingers performing so far ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Respectfully disagree - looking at their schedule and seeing how they’re up against Man U, Liverpool and city all in the first several weeks Watford, a team more or less on their level, is a must win IMO
      It just seems very odd and hyperbolic to call the first match of 38 (and an away match) a must-win. I don't think anyone is thinking of it that way...

Comment

HT 1-0

Awful goal to concede from a set piece. Completely unmarked. If Brighton do not stop conceding these silly goals, they will go down!

And with Knockaert behind the wall earlier I thought Brighton were sorting it out. A draw will take a bit of magic now or a set piece as Watford are no great shakes at defending them.

Still, the 68 minute substitutions will be interesting. I don't think Watford were playing particularly well. But well enough.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...tford-Brighton

Bruno (Brighton's most influential player) going off is a serious worry. No right back on the bench.

I would swop wings Knockaert for March and bring Alireza Jahanbakhsh on!

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
          It just seems very odd and hyperbolic to call the first match of 38 (and an away match) a must-win. I don't think anyone is thinking of it that way...
          Watford fans are.

Comment

Sky Sports Talking about the Brighton game and saying they can’t got a cross into Murray , I know what they need ... a man called Alireza sitting on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Away match
              A tie is their goal
              Especially now that they are seemingly behind too

So what min is it !?
              How are the starting wingers performing so far ?
              It's pretty clear March doesn't have the pace to keep up or do anything particularly special. Knockaert had some creativity but very little production. Bernardo will be providing excellent service up to the wingers from the back line- March wasted one of his opportunities

Comment

"Knockaert giving the ball far too many times away in the first half, and he starts off the second half by giving it away again." - Commentator

Knockaert gave it away again in the middle of the field without much pressure.

Comment

Knockaert so incredibly bad

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                    Watford fans are.
                    Right- mainly because it's at home for them. Home matches against the bottom third of the table are must-wins and against the bottom half you have to get a result... That would assure you around 25 points

Comment

Knockaert is a fkn joke

Comment

2-0 wtf bad defense!!

ALIREZA should come in

Comment

I doubt we see Alireza as the first sub. Stephens is on his last warning with a yellow. So they'll bring in a CM.

Comment

2-0

Time to bring on AJB

Comment

The commentators and Watford fans really harping on Knockaert.

Comment

That’s game over. Brighton need work. Knockaert is terrible. Coach needed to make a damn sub earlier. Gonna be a long season

Comment

Working...
                                X