Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 444

+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 548 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 5480

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by PEJ View Post
    In the EPL a winger needs pace. Son has plenty of that. The guy natural speed. That is something ARJ is really lacking.
    Pace is both important and hard to judge, esp on TV. Or hard to tell with a new player who may not be at optimum fitness? ARJ has not troubled any EPL defender with a burst of acceleration or a sprint. ARJ looks a little faster than Knockaert, about the same speed as Solly March, and slower than Izquierdo.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,033 Times in 791 Posts
    Son vs ARJ is a no contest.

Son is world class. Let's not get hung up on this subject matter too much and hope ARJ manages to improve

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    It's funny whenever I meet Korean soccer fans they often mention how they think Azmoun is the best player in Asia, not Son.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to persian_parsa For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_parsa View Post
    It's funny whenever I meet Korean soccer fans they often mention how they think Azmoun is the best player in Asia, not Son.
    sardar is a gifted athlete as he has also played volleyball, whereas son was just lucky to enter a youth academy and start training football under experienced coaches

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,364 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactika View Post
    sardar is a gifted athlete as he has also played volleyball, whereas son was just lucky to enter a youth academy and start training football under experienced coaches

Jesus Christ. Sardar fanboys are something else.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,725 Times in 6,187 Posts

South Korean fans get upset at Son because they think he's poor for the national team.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    South Korean fans get upset at Son because they think he's poor for the national team.
    They should too! He honestly doesn't give it his all when he plays for South Korea, I could sense that when I was in the stadium watching South Korea vs Qatat in the Asian cup.

I would be upset too if we had an Iranian for example in a top European team who played at 80% instead of 100% when he played for team melli.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,947 Times in 1,842 Posts

Probably because Son is bad for the KNT and because right now South Korea has pretty terrible strikers compared to what they usually have.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 791 Posts
    BHAFC vs Bournemouth tomorrow! Important match for BHAFC. I am hopeful JB will start given his latest performance vs Man City.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,256 Times in 1,077 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KasraKhan View Post
    BHAFC vs Bournemouth tomorrow! Important match for BHAFC. I am hopeful JB will start given his latest performance vs Man City.
    I hope he starts AND plays the entire 90 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 701

You do not have permission to view the list of names.