Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 43

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 548 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143543 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    I don't think so. Next friendly is Friday evening and the subs (plus Dunk and Izquierdo) will probably start that game.
    "HALF TIME: All square at the break in a game of few chances so far."
    Shows what I know.

➡️ ON
    Gyokeres
    Suttner
    Propper
    Murray
    White
    Bernardo
    Button
    ⬅️ OFF
    Andone
    March
    Schelotto
    Duffy
    Jahanbakhsh
    Hemed
    Ryan

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seagull For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Your interest may have diminished now Alireza is off the pitch but 1-0 to Brighton. Youngster Gyokeres scores.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Seagull For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,145 Times in 7,314 Posts
    HUGHTON PLEASED WITH RUN-OUTS FOR ANDONE AND JAHANBAKHSH

Brighton & Hove Albion manager Chris Hughton was pleased to give new signings Florin Andone and Alireza Jahanbakhsh their first run-outs in today’s 1-0 win over OGC Nice.

The duo played the first 45 minutes in the hot conditions in the south of France, and Hughton highlighted the importance of getting both players off the mark ahead of the start of the season.

He said, “They had a good run out and they’re at different stages to the rest of the group.

“The first half was tougher for both of them, as that was their first 45 minutes for us, and there’s a lot more to come from them.

“There’s a big question mark as to whether they’re both ready to start the first game of the season, because they wouldn’t have had enough minutes under their belts.

“But they’re both quality players and having some involvement off the bench is more likely.”

The Seagulls boss highlighted the importance of the game as whole, and admitted that the high temperature had an impact on the pace of the game.

“I was pleased with both halves and you try to learn as much as possible about your team. We’re still a week and a half away from the start of the season, and I would say the second half was far more productive than the first.

“We will learn from both halves though and the important thing was a good run out in hot conditions.

“That affected the game, but if you look at the weather we’re having in England, it might be a very hot day when we play Watford. The experiences we’ve had this summer will be beneficial.”

Hughton also expressed his satisfaction at the progress his squad has made as pre-season draws to a close, but explained he will only know if the hard work has paid off come 11th August.

“I’d like to think so [that the team is at the right level]. I’m probably the same as every manager, you wonder if you’ve done enough and whether players are at the right level.

“All managers will question these things. Occasionally you have a manager that’s had a perfect pre-season and everything has gone right, but generally that’s not the case. You only know come the first game of the season, and that’s when it counts.”

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

General Member

Thanks

Highlights..

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seagull For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,187 Times in 2,013 Posts
    ^ I think the first pass in the first scene was from JB.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

diz

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KasraKhan View Post
    It was. But was JB among the reserve players?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,960 Times in 2,130 Posts
    Absolutely, he was the only one with orange cleats. Beautiful pass! JB started the first half and was subbed out in the halftime break along with six others.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,168 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Can’t wait to buy AJs green away jersey! To whoever finds out first, Please let us know when it’s available for purchase.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

The

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,187 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    Can’t wait to buy AJs green away jersey! To whoever finds out first, Please let us know when it’s available for purchase.
    They're already available to purchase: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

But we're waiting for two things: 1) confirmation on JB's official kit number, and 2) confirmation on how JB's name will be displayed on the kit ("Alireza" or "Jahanbakhsh").

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,168 Times in 7,328 Posts
    They're already available to purchase: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

But we're waiting for two things: 1) confirmation on JB's official kit number, and 2) confirmation on how JB's name will be displayed on the kit ("Alireza" or "Jahanbakhsh").
    Right, that's what I'm waiting for too!

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.