Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 417

+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 548 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 Times in 974 Posts
    ARJ starting!!!!
    So is Andone and March!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,295 Times in 1,688 Posts
    JB starting:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,311 Times in 738 Posts
    Thank god Knocky has finally been dropped. Hopefully Jb can play on the right now.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I assume CH wants to rotate some players, but I am confused by some of his selections.

I don't understand benching Bernardo. He's BHA's best full-back, in my opinion. Smart, defensively and technically sound, physical. JB also has a good connection with him. I hope JB plays on the right so he doesn't play with Bong.

Also, March for Knocky is somewhat confusing too. March doesn't really offer anything, at least Knocky has the ability to break a defense down or create something out of nothing. BHA has problems coming forward and this change makes them even more defensive and lacking options coming forward. Perhaps that's part of CH's plan for this match, remains to be seen..

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,326 Times in 8,486 Posts
    Some exciting parking of the bus will be happening.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KasraKhan View Post
    I assume CH wants to rotate some players, but I am confused by some of his selections.

I don't understand benching Bernardo. He's BHA's best full-back, in my opinion. Smart, defensively and technically sound, physical. JB also has a good connection with him. I hope JB plays on the right so he doesn't play with Bong.

Also, March for Knocky is somewhat confusing too. March doesn't really offer anything, at least Knocky has the ability to break a defense down or create something out of nothing. BHA has problems coming forward and this change makes them even more defensive and lacking options coming forward. Perhaps that's part of CH's plan for this match, remains to be seen..
    From what I've seen March seems to be pretty good at getting corners... Almost everytime he plays he atleast wins one or two corners, which I think could be a good thing against a strong team.

V.I.P.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by happydoggo View Post
    From what I've seen March seems to be pretty good at getting corners... Almost everytime he plays he atleast wins one or two corners, which I think could be a good thing against a strong team.
    True, but I don't think that's by design. March lacks any sort of creativity or separation so anytime he tries to play a ball, it smacks into the defender and goes out for a corner.

But you do make a good point, set plays are so integral to BHA scoring that this may coincidentally boost March's value.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KasraKhan View Post
    True, but I don't think that's by design. March lacks any sort of creativity or separation so anytime he tries to play a ball, it smacks into the defender and goes out for a corner.

But you do make a good point, set plays are so integral to BHA scoring that this may coincidentally boost March's value.
    We think exactly the same, I don't think he wins corners on talent, rather accidentally :P But this might pan out better for us.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to happydoggo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Anyone knows where to watch ?

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Locadia picked to start but picked up a late injury. Very pleased that Bruno starts (needed!) and Bong is a fraction better defender than Bernardo. Good to see Andone, although I suspect Locadia would have got the starting nod if he was fit?

Chelsea nearly at full strength. Alonso is missing. Emerson instead at left back. Chelsea might see this as a "must win". Willian is not chosen.

Smash 'n grab performance like Leicester achieved, needed.

Hazard caused all the damage at the Amex.

Listening it on the local radio as I haven't got a stream. There must be one!

Brighton have never beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Lost every game: 4.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.