Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 410

+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 548 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by persiangodfather View Post
    sorry for all the hype my man, Hes a bust.
    I wouldn't say he's a bust yet, but it's been a difficult first season.

He had a poor first year at both NEC & AZ, so a slow start is nothing new. Add to that the fact he's adjusting to a new country, a new league and a pretty serious jump in quality and it makes sense he's had a bad first season. I reckon he'll be put on a strength programme in pre-season and he'll come back next year bulkier/stronger, you need either strength or pace to really shine in the Prem. Next year is when to judge him, once he's had a full pre-season and time to settle. Or maybe we go down and he tears the Championship a new arse.

He could score today or get the winner at Wembley next week and then all of a sudden he'll be brilliant again and everyone on here will be telling us he's our best player again. We'll see.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BHAFC For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,448 Times in 2,723 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BHAFC View Post
    I wouldn't say he's a bust yet, but it's been a difficult first season.

He had a poor first year at both NEC & AZ, so a slow start is nothing new. Add to that the fact he's adjusting to a new country, a new league and a pretty serious jump in quality and it makes sense he's had a bad first season. I reckon he'll be put on a strength programme in pre-season and he'll come back next year bulkier/stronger, you need either strength or pace to really shine in the Prem. Next year is when to judge him, once he's had a full pre-season and time to settle. Or maybe we go down and he tears the Championship a new arse.

He could score today or get the winner at Wembley next week and then all of a sudden he'll be brilliant again and everyone on here will be telling us he's our best player again. We'll see.
    I'm glad there are reasonable Brighton supporters like you who don't judge potential based off a few games. Ignore everyone else; Jahanbakhsh is very talented and will shine very soon...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 491 Posts
    JB starting

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farzadfarhangni For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,476 Times in 1,762 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    ^CNBC..? I thought that was a business news channel??
    They show EPL matches at times since they're part of NBC Universal that holds the exclusive EPL rights in the U.S. (similar to their sister station, NBC Sports).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,505 Times in 7,274 Posts
    any good links?
    please share

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 863 Posts
    Link plzzzzz

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,160 Times in 2,310 Posts
    agha Yeki link Pm koneh lotfan. My sources are shut down!!!

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,505 Times in 7,274 Posts
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,424 Times in 2,064 Posts
    I don't understand why Iranians are bashing JB so much, not just his performances (which admittedly, weren't as good as we would have wanted) but his talent.

He wouldn't have got to where he is, as a young boy from Gilan, without outstanding application and great skill. He doesn't have the super agencies that eg Koreans have and yet is the record signing for a premier league club, whilst hailing from one of the world's most isolated pariah states.

Brighton have been working on his physical traits and bulking then cutting him so he is still a work in progress because he probably hasn't quite got used to his recent muscle bulk.

I have no doubt that he will succeed in the long run even if he has a few more knocks in the short run. I understand criticising him but some of the comments in this thread are just going overboard and silly about one of our best legionnaires.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,600 Times in 2,151 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    I don't understand why Iranians are bashing JB so much, not just his performances (which admittedly, weren't as good as we would have wanted) but his talent.

He wouldn't have got to where he is, as a young boy from Gilan, without outstanding application and great skill. He doesn't have the super agencies that eg Koreans have and yet is the record signing for a premier league club, whilst hailing from one of the world's most isolated pariah states.

Brighton have been working on his physical traits and bulking then cutting him so he is still a work in progress because he probably hasn't quite got used to his recent muscle bulk.

I have no doubt that he will succeed in the long run even if he has a few more knocks in the short run. I understand criticising him but some of the comments in this thread are just going overboard and silly about one of our best legionnaires.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    One of the most sensible posts I have ever read on this forum, fair play.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.