No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he going to get serious playing time? It would be fun watching him every week on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
      How do we get away tickets?

I'm probably gonna try and get to as many away games up north as possible.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
      Lots of the away games have a significant loyalty point requirement which usually requires you to be a season ticket holder and to have been to previous away games. I would think the games that may go on general sale would be Burnley and Newcastle, and maybe one of the manchester ones if they're moved to a night in the week for TV. Away games are generally quite difficult to get tickets for though, even many season ticket holders are often unable to get tickets to a lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
        Is he going to get serious playing time? It would be fun watching him every week on tv.
        I am sure he will. Houghton (BHAFC Manager) really likes JB and has been following him for three years. Wingers play a key role in Houghton's system. JB is mature, patient, creative and hardworking. It's a marriage made in heaven. Its just a matter of time before JB starts (I predict game 6 or 7). I can't wait to see him set foot on the pitch in an EPL game.

Comment

Why is it so difficult to buy a ticket in England?

I tried to buy one for Arsenal vs Ostersunds well in advance, but it appeared as sold out, but when I watched it on the telly, at least a third of the stadium was empty!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
            The matches may be shown in the US, depending on the other team. Brighton, 2nd-4th games are against big names: Man U, Liverpool, and Fulham. I bet at least one will be broadcast in US. Can’t wait!

Comment

Wonder what AJs new name pronounciation will be in Britain. I gotta admit, as much as I love that he’s playing in EPL, I’ll miss commentators yelling “YAHANBAX!!!”

Comment

Brighton no1 Keeper is Austrialian Mat Ryan, so both him and JB will miss part of the season due to AC.

Comment

Alireza will make his first pre-season appearance in Nice today.

Also: https://www.theguardian.com/football...nd-hove-albion

Couple of nice posts in the comments: "Probably everyone's fave "other" team; it was good to see them stay up. They struggled, but at times they played some lovely football.", "Really enjoyed watching Brighton last year. Honest, organised and tough, yet with just enough pace and width to make them more fun than many other sides who have those attributes. Plus Hughton is a class act of a man."; "Davy Pröpper, Pascal Groß, Jose Izquierdo, Florin Andone, Alireza Jahanbakhsh - whoever the head of recruitment of Brighton is must be a genius."

Comment

Do you have a stream and what time does it start?

Comment

Sam Baldock leaves Brighton and the number #9 shirt is now open. JB is not a #9 but he did wear this number during his first season with AZ. Or maybe Hemed takes the #9 and 10 is open

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
                        Do you have a stream and what time does it start?
                        The game kicks off at 4pm UK time and is behind closed doors at Nice's training ground - so unlikely to be a stream.

Alireza expected to start (https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...his-afternoon/)

Looks like there will be updates on Albion's twitter during the game.

Comment

Fulham ticket has been purchased, join me people. I had no idea where to pick so went pitch-side West Stand Lower, presumably I'm going to be next to the prawn sandwich brigade as opposed to the famous Brighton Ultras but if AJ is on the right wing, it should allow me to smell his scent for 45 minutes so I'm excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            Fulham ticket has been purchased, join me people. I had no idea where to pick so went pitch-side West Stand Lower, presumably I'm going to be next to the prawn sandwich brigade as opposed to the famous Brighton Ultras but if AJ is on the right wing, it should allow me to smell his scent for 45 minutes so I'm excited.
                            Should have just asked for some advice on here! Our hospitality areas are called the 1901 club and are found at the back of the East Stand Lower on the halfway line, the centre of the West Stand Lower and the entire middle-tier of the West Stand bar a small area hanging over the Corner Flag that is often used for big groups of school kids etc but sometimes regular fans.

The 1901 is not just corporate guests, quite a lot of supporters who could afford it treated themselves to seats in this area after such a long battle to get the stadium. So they can get a little sensitive if you call them prawn sandwich brigade!

The North Stand is the most vocal stand, the back half of which will all be standing up throughout the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                              The game kicks off at 4pm UK time and is behind closed doors at Nice's training ground - so unlikely to be a stream.

Alireza expected to start (https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...his-afternoon/)

Looks like there will be updates on Albion's twitter during the game.
                              That's exciting, Alireza's first start with BHAFC. I wonder if they will assign his number by start time or will give hime a temporary number for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                                Should have just asked for some advice on here! Our hospitality areas are called the 1901 club and are found at the back of the East Stand Lower on the halfway line, the centre of the West Stand Lower and the entire middle-tier of the West Stand bar a small area hanging over the Corner Flag that is often used for big groups of school kids etc but sometimes regular fans.

The 1901 is not just corporate guests, quite a lot of supporters who could afford it treated themselves to seats in this area after such a long battle to get the stadium. So they can get a little sensitive if you call them prawn sandwich brigade!

The North Stand is the most vocal stand, the back half of which will all be standing up throughout the game.
                                Cheers for this, I'll chalk this up as a trial run and hopefully be better prepared for the other games. Standing is really what I live for so looks like North Stand is where I need to place myself but looking now, there's only wheelchair seats available in North stand now with exception of 1 solitary seat in N1B in the corner so my error hasn't cost me too much. Only just realised I've picked the most expensive seats as well, note to self, don't let your giddiness run away with you next time you purchase tickets.

Comment

Working...
                                X