Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 407

+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 548 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

  1. #4061
    PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Leicester City's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    10,787
    Thanks
    9,076
    Thanked 12,598 Times in 5,054 Posts
    Rep Power
    767165
    Quote Originally Posted by eliz3p View Post
    thank you my friend! btw, I think Beiranvand would make a much better goalkeeper then Kasper Schmeichel!
    Thank you, I also think Solly March and Anthony Knockaert would make better wingers for Team Melli than Jahanbakhsh.

    #sorrynotsorry #MarchandKnockaertforTM

  2. #4062
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Ali Doust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,878
    Thanks
    2,095
    Thanked 3,408 Times in 1,313 Posts
    Rep Power
    3269292
    Lets not forget that 90% of ARJ attacks came from the right wing last year. His style is not really built for play on the left wing. His lack of productivity has mostly to do with the lack of productivity from Izquerdo. ARJ and Izquerdo are sadly being outplayed by AK and Solly right now but both ARJ and Izquerdo are the better experienced national players.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:


  4. #4063
    Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Iranianarsenal11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    4,490
    Thanks
    42,714
    Thanked 9,323 Times in 3,011 Posts
    Rep Power
    8746936
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Thank you, I also think Solly March and Anthony Knockaert would make better wingers for Team Melli than Jahanbakhsh.

    #sorrynotsorry #MarchandKnockaertforTM
    Loos like always

    #loos #fakeleicesterfan


  5. #4064
    Senior Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    eliz3p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    495
    Thanked 196 Times in 82 Posts
    Rep Power
    859017
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Thank you, I also think Solly March and Anthony Knockaert would make better wingers for Team Melli than Jahanbakhsh.

    #sorrynotsorry #MarchandKnockaertforTM
    haha no more Sorry March (cos April is coming soon ) and Anthony Knockhishead is no way as good as our hero. As a fellow Asian, it is always ARJ before any other Brighton player for me
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eliz3p For This Useful Post:


  7. #4065
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked 424 Times in 208 Posts
    Rep Power
    1861810

    Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton

    .
    .
    .
    .

    Saturday, 30 March 2019 15:00 UT
    PREMIER LEAGUE


    Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    >
    >
    >

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:


  9. #4066
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked 424 Times in 208 Posts
    Rep Power
    1861810
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Saturday, 30 March 2019 15:00 UT
    PREMIER LEAGUE


    Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    >
    >
    >

    Brighton & Hove Albion duo Pascal Gross and Florin Andone are doubts for Saturday's Premier League match with Southampton.

    Gross has not featured in the Seagulls' last three games owing to a hamstring injury, while Andone has missed the last two matches after pulling out of the starting line-up at Crystal Palace with a groin/thigh injury.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  10. #4067
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,291
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 199 Times in 71 Posts
    Rep Power
    2354788
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Thank you, I also think Solly March and Anthony Knockaert would make better wingers for Team Melli than Jahanbakhsh.

    #sorrynotsorry #MarchandKnockaertforTM
    What are you hash tagging? You are posting on a forum not instagram. What do you get out of bashing ARJ so much?!

    And keep in mind Knockaert is 27 and is in his 7th season in England and his 3rd in the Premier League. Do you remember if he was playing this good in his first season for Leicester?

    Ohh wait sorry, that was in 2012, four years before you jumped on the bandwagon. Not surprisingly, it was also the year Knockaert was dumped off the team (perhaps because Leicester didn't think he was cut out for the prem?).
    ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to CanadianEh For This Useful Post:


  12. #4068
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 582 Times in 265 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianEh View Post
    What are you hash tagging? You are posting on a forum not instagram. What do you get out of bashing ARJ so much?!

    And keep in mind Knockaert is 27 and is in his 7th season in England and his 3rd in the Premier League. Do you remember if he was playing this good in his first season for Leicester?

    Ohh wait sorry, that was in 2012, four years before you jumped on the bandwagon. Not surprisingly, it was also the year Knockaert was dumped off the team (perhaps because Leicester didn't think he was cut out for the prem?).
    I would take knockaert over baksh in a milisecond for team melli. That isnt even a queestion. Knockaert has incredibly work ethic during the game even more than baksh. It's fair for him to say he would make a better winger than alireza

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamB For This Useful Post:


  14. #4069
    PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Leicester City's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    10,787
    Thanks
    9,076
    Thanked 12,598 Times in 5,054 Posts
    Rep Power
    767165
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianEh View Post
    What are you hash tagging? You are posting on a forum not instagram. What do you get out of bashing ARJ so much?!
    And keep in mind Knockaert is 27 and is in his 7th season in England and his 3rd in the Premier League. Do you remember if he was playing this good in his first season for Leicester?
    Ohh wait sorry, that was in 2012, four years before you jumped on the bandwagon. Not surprisingly, it was also the year Knockaert was dumped off the team (perhaps because Leicester didn't think he was cut out for the prem?).
    It’s normally those who associate others as “bandwagoners” who are truly bandwagoners. So you are telling me (in your post) that he is getting benched by trash, washed up Leicester player? Your words not mines...

    And I know you might not like this, but Solly March and Knockaert would bench Jahanbakhsh if they played for TM. And we dumped Knockaert because he isn’t good enough, thus we sent him to Leige and still not good enough - so best not talking about a team’s if you don’t know much about it.

    If you don’t take my criticism of him, would you take the criticism of a pundits? Even a pundit was saying last game the best thing he’s done is nothing beside one goal against Oman. Brighton fans, English people, quite frankly don’t rate him, why should I?

  15. #4070
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,471
    Thanks
    3,665
    Thanked 1,920 Times in 849 Posts
    Rep Power
    361306
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    It’s normally those who associate others as “bandwagoners” who are truly bandwagoners. So you are telling me (in your post) that he is getting benched by trash, washed up Leicester player? Your words not mines...

    And I know you might not like this, but Solly March and Knockaert would bench Jahanbakhsh if they played for TM. And we dumped Knockaert because he isn’t good enough, thus we sent him to Leige and still not good enough - so best not talking about a team’s if you don’t know much about it.

    If you don’t take my criticism of him, would you take the criticism of a pundits? Even a pundit was saying last game the best thing he’s done is nothing beside one goal against Oman. Brighton fans, English people, quite frankly don’t rate him, why should I?
    Wonderful. We hear you loud and clear. We know where you stand. I think everyone on this forum and a few adjacent forums know where you stand. Feel free not to mention it every 5 minutes.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farzadfarhangni For This Useful Post:


+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 102.74 Kb. compressed to 92.70 Kb. by saving 10.03 Kb. (9.77%)]