Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 407

+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 548 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,598 Times in 5,054 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eliz3p View Post
    thank you my friend! btw, I think Beiranvand would make a much better goalkeeper then Kasper Schmeichel!
    Thank you, I also think Solly March and Anthony Knockaert would make better wingers for Team Melli than Jahanbakhsh.

#sorrynotsorry #MarchandKnockaertforTM

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,408 Times in 1,313 Posts
    Lets not forget that 90% of ARJ attacks came from the right wing last year. His style is not really built for play on the left wing. His lack of productivity has mostly to do with the lack of productivity from Izquerdo. ARJ and Izquerdo are sadly being outplayed by AK and Solly right now but both ARJ and Izquerdo are the better experienced national players.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,323 Times in 3,011 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Thank you, I also think Solly March and Anthony Knockaert would make better wingers for Team Melli than Jahanbakhsh.

Loos like always

#loos #fakeleicesterfan

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

haha no more Sorry March (cos April is coming soon ) and Anthony Knockhishead is no way as good as our hero. As a fellow Asian, it is always ARJ before any other Brighton player for me
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eliz3p For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton

Saturday, 30 March 2019 15:00 UT
    PREMIER LEAGUE

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

>
    >
    >

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post

Saturday, 30 March 2019 15:00 UT
    PREMIER LEAGUE

>
    >
    >

Brighton & Hove Albion duo Pascal Gross and Florin Andone are doubts for Saturday's Premier League match with Southampton.

Gross has not featured in the Seagulls' last three games owing to a hamstring injury, while Andone has missed the last two matches after pulling out of the starting line-up at Crystal Palace with a groin/thigh injury.

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks

What are you hash tagging? You are posting on a forum not instagram. What do you get out of bashing ARJ so much?!

And keep in mind Knockaert is 27 and is in his 7th season in England and his 3rd in the Premier League. Do you remember if he was playing this good in his first season for Leicester?

Ohh wait sorry, that was in 2012, four years before you jumped on the bandwagon. Not surprisingly, it was also the year Knockaert was dumped off the team (perhaps because Leicester didn't think he was cut out for the prem?).
    ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CanadianEh For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianEh View Post
    What are you hash tagging? You are posting on a forum not instagram. What do you get out of bashing ARJ so much?!

And keep in mind Knockaert is 27 and is in his 7th season in England and his 3rd in the Premier League. Do you remember if he was playing this good in his first season for Leicester?

Ohh wait sorry, that was in 2012, four years before you jumped on the bandwagon. Not surprisingly, it was also the year Knockaert was dumped off the team (perhaps because Leicester didn't think he was cut out for the prem?).
    I would take knockaert over baksh in a milisecond for team melli. That isnt even a queestion. Knockaert has incredibly work ethic during the game even more than baksh. It's fair for him to say he would make a better winger than alireza

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamB For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,598 Times in 5,054 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianEh View Post
    It’s normally those who associate others as “bandwagoners” who are truly bandwagoners. So you are telling me (in your post) that he is getting benched by trash, washed up Leicester player? Your words not mines...

And I know you might not like this, but Solly March and Knockaert would bench Jahanbakhsh if they played for TM. And we dumped Knockaert because he isn’t good enough, thus we sent him to Leige and still not good enough - so best not talking about a team’s if you don’t know much about it.

If you don’t take my criticism of him, would you take the criticism of a pundits? Even a pundit was saying last game the best thing he’s done is nothing beside one goal against Oman. Brighton fans, English people, quite frankly don’t rate him, why should I?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,920 Times in 849 Posts
    It’s normally those who associate others as “bandwagoners” who are truly bandwagoners. So you are telling me (in your post) that he is getting benched by trash, washed up Leicester player? Your words not mines...

And I know you might not like this, but Solly March and Knockaert would bench Jahanbakhsh if they played for TM. And we dumped Knockaert because he isn’t good enough, thus we sent him to Leige and still not good enough - so best not talking about a team’s if you don’t know much about it.

If you don’t take my criticism of him, would you take the criticism of a pundits? Even a pundit was saying last game the best thing he’s done is nothing beside one goal against Oman. Brighton fans, English people, quite frankly don’t rate him, why should I?
    Wonderful. We hear you loud and clear. We know where you stand. I think everyone on this forum and a few adjacent forums know where you stand. Feel free not to mention it every 5 minutes.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farzadfarhangni For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.