Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 404

+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 548 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 802 Posts
    yeah the whole team was bad.

but my point is if JB wants a career in the PL, he must takes games like this by the scruff and put in a good offensive performance.
    he spends majority of his time in the PL defending and pressing, so it is in games like this where he can show that he is a top player and a top winger.
    instead he looked lost, too many mistakes and not influential at all.

Brighton is overall a pretty shit team but there is no sign that JB is any better than the rest of the lot

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hadi For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 Times in 879 Posts
    I only watched from minute 50 and when he was subbed off the commentator said: 'the sub that we expected, he's been really poor since joining and a goal for his country is all that he's done this season' something along those lines.. I still believe in him and he did look good in the last couple of matches so fingers crossed he will keep his spot especially against weaker oppositions.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

V.I.P.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 Times in 879 Posts
    I only watched from minute 50 and when he was subbed off the commentator said: 'the sub that we expected, he's been really poor since joining and a goal for his country is all that he's done this season' something along those lines.. I still believe in him and he did look good in the last couple of matches so fingers crossed he will keep his spot especially against weaker oppositions.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Banned
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,809 Times in 1,494 Posts
    His team sucks from what I've seen and heard but let's be honest there's only so much further you can go with hard work and dedication which I think has been the case for AJ.

I've never considered him as one of the naturally talented guys, at best he's mediocre. He got lucky and took his chances.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    He started and played just under 70 min. Was largely a ghost today. Had 1 or 2 nice linkups and a few poor ones
    Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    ARJ did not do enough to warrant inclusion in the Albion side, on that performance and recent games falling below Locadia, Andone, Knockaert, March, Bissouma, all of whom should start ahead of him on match day merit.

ARJ failed to grab his opportunity against a deep defence, when the match was always going to be decided by a flash of skill, error forced by persistence or the rub of the green. Courage.

Addenda: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Perseus; 03-18-2019 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Addenda:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,741 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    His team sucks from what I've seen and heard but let's be honest there's only so much further you can go with hard work and dedication which I think has been the case for AJ.

I've never considered him as one of the naturally talented guys, at best he's mediocre. He got lucky and took his chances.
    He is a guy who made good career decisions until the BHAFc move. It's what we want from Taremi, Azmoun, and the rest...but I agree with you, he has largely been a low average to average TM player who has shown he can have flashes of brilliance but far from anything consistent.

Unfortunately with the BHAFC move he went to a team hoping he can be the next Vardy or Salah but he is not a player a manager should pin all their hopes on...he can't carry a team and BHAFC just lacks quality for him to be an effective supporting player. This last move I fear may set his career back if things don't improve soon.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    He started and played just under 70 min. Was largely a ghost today. Had 1 or 2 nice linkups and a few poor ones

thank u azizam

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 771 Posts
    He should've gone to the Bundesliga or the Serie A, his former teammate Weghorst is doing great at Wolfsburg.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirvan For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sirvan View Post
    He should've gone to the Bundesliga or the Serie A, his former teammate Weghorst is doing great at Wolfsburg.
    And Rashica also for Bremen

13. The Following User Says Thank You to P.dente For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,212 Times in 1,232 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    ARJ did not do enough to warrant inclusion in the Albion side, on that performance and recent games falling below Locadia, Andone, Knockaert, March, Bissouma, all of whom should start ahead of him on match day merit.

ARJ failed to grab his opportunity against a deep defence, when the match was always going to be decided by a flash of skill, error forced by persistence or the rub of the green. Courage.

Addenda: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    All of those guys did start ahead of him but the team kept on losing. So go-ahead start them and get relegated. Good luck to you guys in the championship league.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.