Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 403

+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 548 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Millwall view;
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Needs more courage ?!
    Specifically, on this Brighton team and current system of play, partially, yes. But I think the other important factor is being on a team that emphasizes free fluid attacking play that doesn't require as much defensive responsibilities.

Brighton and TM employ similar defensive tactics, and hence, he doesn't particularly shine.

So he either has to play with more courage (which can increase over time), or he needs to play on a different team.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 5,872 Times in 2,708 Posts
    Watched as much of the match as I could today but had family commitments. What I saw Brighton were really poor from Ryan
    All the way up to Murray.
    The conditions in the second half looked horrendous and The Den is a notoriously hard place to play at

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,188 Times in 2,242 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
    hey guys i try to watch high lights of the game did not see ARJ at all. can anyone tell me if he started? what is the deal?
    He started and played just under 70 min. Was largely a ghost today. Had 1 or 2 nice linkups and a few poor ones

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

5. The Following User Says Thank You to O-ZoNe For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Back from the dead

Summary: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

High-Ranked Member

Thanks

Stats etc: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Omg offside call but bhafc scored a clear on side call! Ref has been atrocious!!!

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
    Sian Massey on the line. Been a big problem with her flag before.

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowess View Post
    ARJ is a contextual player; meaning he needs to be in the proper offensive system with good teammates for him to shine. There's nothing wrong with that. He's not an individualistic player to try and take over the game.

This is the same reason why he didn't particularly stand out during TM games with CQ. He's also a very humble player, doesn't wanna step on anyone's toes, doesn't wanna mess up. That makes him play less free and relaxed, hence, the rushed passes and touches you see at times.

Again, his individual skills are unquestionable. I admire his ambition and hard-work for playing in the EPL, he still needs more time.
    He and the team need to know two things:
    1) He is being played in the wrong position and now you're asking a player to adapt to a new league and a new position which is even harder as a winger when on non-dominant side
    2) He needs to run all out at all times, his jogging is tactical but comes across to the fans as "laziness" and it doesn't matter how good you are if the fans don't like you you will go

10. The Following User Says Thank You to teammelli8080 For This Useful Post:

diz

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 802 Posts
    JB had a shockingly bad game. Guardian commentator called him 'nonsense'

he can get away with playing with good workrate and defensive duties when Brighton is the weaker team but when they are attaking, JB must really do better and influence the play.

he was rubbish yesterday

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hadi For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi View Post
    JB had a shockingly bad game. Guardian commentator called him 'nonsense'
    he can get away with playing with good workrate and defensive duties when Brighton is the weaker team but when they are attaking, JB must really do better and influence the play.
    he was rubbish yesterday
    Brighton WAS NOT that attacking yesterday. Most of the game it looked like Millwall was the premier league team vs Brighton as a Sky Bet One team.
    The whole team was bad, and I suspect it's because the switched tactics for this game. When they went for 4-4-2 the dominance came back to Brighton later with the Locadia and March sub.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happydoggo For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.