Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 397

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 548 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Jahanbakhsh wasn't good today. He looked sluggish in general and not very confident to make things happen. Although Brighton as a whole was bad... They couldn't make anything happen, no good attacking flow except for a couple times through Knockaert. I saw way too many stray passes, aimless long balls etc from Brighton...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,019 Times in 2,626 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_parsa View Post
    Jahanbakhsh wasn't good today. He looked sluggish in general and not very confident to make things happen. Although Brighton as a whole was bad... They couldn't make anything happen, no good attacking flow except for a couple times through Knockaert. I saw way too many stray passes, aimless long balls etc from Brighton...

Please don't say that about our “national hero"...lol

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,237 Times in 9,165 Posts
    This hurts.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    2-0 Millwall.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,019 Times in 2,626 Posts
    The only consolation is the BHAFC for once performed poorer after subbing ARJ. In the past they would go on to score one or two after subbing ARJ. His team was as poor as him today no question about that.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    This hurts.
    One of the biggest flops in PL history. He will not turn this around.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 425 Posts
    lol they are losing 2-0 to Millwall what a fucking loser team Brighton is

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    I get sick in my stomach whenever I watch JB play. So overrated in all aspects, never stands out in anything, can't make decisive moves that changes a game, doesn't add anything special to Brighton or Team Melli. This has been the case for years, and it's not only based on one game. Against bigger teams in the Eredivisie like Feyenoord, PSV and Ajax he was also completely invisible aside scoring against amateur teams in the Dutch league who don't know the basics of defending.
    Don't forget he scored a double against Ajax when NEC was about to get relegated to help them have any chance of staying up. He also scored in Europa league against Lyon. Let's not overreact here. He hasn't settled in England as fast as we should hope and was not good today. He has talent, otherwise he wouldn't have been the top scorer of Holland and Brighton wouldn't have paid millions to get him.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to persian_parsa For This Useful Post:

The

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 Times in 1,140 Posts
    I was looking forward to this game but this was upsetting. Ah well, still hoping things turn around for the better for him. We as a national team don’t have many players of high caliber talent. It’s between him, Ghoddos, and Azmoun; there’s no value in shooting any of them down even on a rainy day. Tell me, if we don’t have these guys then what do we even have to look forward to in our football? PGL? The annual friendly against Mozambique?

It’s really easy to shit on a player when they’re on performing but sometimes it’s just not necessary. I think with the majority of us, it’s not that we pretend like he’s shining but rather it’s that we continue to have faith in him in hopes of finding some joy or excitement one day. So I hope you negative Nancy’s got your wish today, you did it! You’re all geniuses and have the sharpest eye for talentless players in all of football! Congrats!

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_parsa View Post
    Don't forget he scored a double against Ajax when NEC was about to get relegated to help them have any chance of staying up. He also scored in Europa league against Lyon. Let's not overreact here. He hasn't settled in England as fast as we should hope and was not good today. He has talent, otherwise he wouldn't have been the top scorer of Holland and Brighton wouldn't have paid millions to get him.

What a nonsense. I can name more shitty players that once were top scorers in the Dutch league. Björn Vleminckx for instance.

This is not the Eredivisie. He is not up against a bunch of amateurs that give him wide space.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.