Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 396

+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 548 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406446496 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,935 Times in 1,135 Posts
    Disappointing game. Brighton 100% is avoiding trying to build the ball up from the left side, it’s very obvious at this point. Alireza needs to be quicker with his dribbles, looked sluggish today. Whole team looked in disarray though. Bad atmosphere.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Jahanbakhsh, just not made for English football. Such a waste of his qualities. The league doesn't suit him.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Brighton gets scored on. Damn

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    What I don’t understand is how is it that it’s always JB who gets subbed off when the majority of the team is playing rubbish.
    In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Fucking hell Brighton is bad. Why can't we just string attacks together and keep possesion? We rely too much on individual brilliance...

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,159 Times in 9,137 Posts
    I get sick in my stomach whenever I watch JB play. So overrated in all aspects, never stands out in anything, can't make decisive moves that changes a game, doesn't add anything special to Brighton or Team Melli. This has been the case for years, and it's not only based on one game. Against bigger teams in the Eredivisie like Feyenoord, PSV and Ajax he was also completely invisible aside scoring against amateur teams in the Dutch league who don't know the basics of defending.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,772 Times in 2,484 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    One of Alireza's worst preformances in Brighton.

I know the whole team has been shit, but he was just bad this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    I get sick in my stomach whenever I watch JB play. So overrated in all aspects, never stands out in anything, can't make decisive moves that changes a game, doesn't add anything special to Brighton or Team Melli. This has been the case for years, and it's not only based on one game. Against bigger teams in the Eredivisie like Feyenoord, PSV and Ajax he was also completely invisible aside scoring against amateur teams in the Dutch league who don't know the basics of defending.

Please don't say that. Some members will feel you are insulting a “national hero"...btw you think this is bad? See last game!

Commentators are singling out ARJ, Murray and Knockheart as being exceptionally poor today.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    Disappointing game. Brighton 100% is avoiding trying to build the ball up from the left side, it’s very obvious at this point. Alireza needs to be quicker with his dribbles, looked sluggish today. Whole team looked in disarray though. Bad atmosphere.
    The thing is, anyone that has played the game, and I don't mean this in a condescending way, knows that team players can smell internal weakness. When your fellow team mates are deliberately skipping you, it means they don't have any confidence in your ability. Nothing personal.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Tired of brighton style of play, guys this is ridiculous, hope he sign with another team in the summer even if there is no chance that he might leave

Thanks
    Thanked 4,772 Times in 2,484 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sooskmar View Post
    What I don’t understand is how is it that it’s always JB who gets subbed off when the majority of the team is playing rubbish.
    Because he is being paid to be the best of this crappy lot and he is far from it. Plus his fitness and pace is one of the poorest on this already slow team. He plays largely away from ball and doesn't like to do much with possession just one touch away from goal usually. I've been watching him all season...he is off.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.