Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 389

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 548 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,914 Times in 3,101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Most overrated player on Brighton
    If clearing the ball in the sky every touch and jumping without results for headers was the pinnacle skill of the game, I know some middle aged Iranians I play with on Sundays that could make it on Bayern and Barcelona haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,158 Times in 1,713 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_parsa View Post
    I call out bs when I see it. If you think it's okay to disrespect a team melli player like that you never learned respect from your parents or never got taught a lesson. You're just a keyboard warrior who has no real guts.

What does his have to do with chants fans make? I'm delusional? You make fun of ARJ I'll stick up for him. If other fans make racist chants then what you say is okay? Btw did you know that there are people that are murderers so stealing isn't that bad. That's your logic? Lol

I hope you realize what respect is before you learn the hard way. Or maybe not because you're just a keyboard warrior and so cool and tough behind your keyboard.

Again, if you saw ARJ in person I doubt you'd act this way. Just cause you're on your keyboard doesn't mean lose your class and your respect.

You don't even know who I am or where I come from. I found an example of your shitty behavior and you fail to recognize it after multiple messages and learn from it (yes I'm on my high horse because I don't disrespect Team Melli players and I call it out when I see it). It's okay, not everyone is meant to evolve. You can just stay a shitty disrespectful keyboard warrior and never learn from your mistakes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Sorry I can't resist. You talk about respect and use the interesting choice of words in the same paragraph.

What's more disrespectfull...calling someone child like or shitty? Keyboard warrior? Who is attacking who? I commented on ARJ play during a match...what are you commenting on? Seriously guy back in the day you wouldn't stand a chance on this forum. I'm not even going to report you but you can learn a thing or two about conversation and discussion after all this is a discussion forum not a do what I say forum or agree with me forum.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Sorry I can't resist. You talk about respect and use the interesting choice of words in the same paragraph.

What's more disrespectfull...calling someone child like or shitty? Keyboard warrior? Who is attacking who? I commented on ARJ game...what are you commenting on? Seriously guy back in the day you wouldn't stand a chance on this forum. I'm not even going to report you but you can learn a thing or two about conversation and discussion after all this is a discussion forum not a do what I say forum.

You don't have a basic understanding of logic. You are a keyboard warrior because you are one. Grow up past that phase instead of threatening to report me

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post

What's more disrespectfull...calling someone child like or shitty? Keyboard warrior? Who is attacking who? I commented on ARJ play during a match...what are you commenting on? Seriously guy back in the day you wouldn't stand a chance on this forum. I'm not even going to report you but you can learn a thing or two about conversation and discussion after all this is a discussion forum not a do what I say forum or agree with me forum.

You're free to say what you want. And I'm free to disagree with the way you comment about our heros like ARJ. I guess you can't take criticism?

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Hard game FT - Palace 1-2 Albion.
    Disallowed penalty and soft penalty made it harder than it ought to have been. Dunk MOM.
    Deserved win, fair result.
    Palace pressed early, but Brighton played out of the press well. Palace blew their gasket, then got lucky with the pen, with the ref making a close game.
    Great win. Palace forward line looked good on paper, but the Albion forward line prevailed.
    Didn't see the game, IYHO how was ARJ today?

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 Times in 1,192 Posts
    According to the game ratings, ARJ gaved a PK and scored an own goal. Atleast thats what you woukd have to do to get such a bad rating. Overall didnt have his legs today. Was fouled a couple times and wasnt given to him so it went down as disposession but again the team won with him starting the match. He will have better games to come.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    I thought he was alright. He had two shots today, one was decent, the other was impressive and only slightly went over the bar after taking a slight deflection but the ref didn't see it and gave a goal kick.

He was tidier in possession than ARJ at the beginning of the season, and played one pretty nice through ball that was narrowly offside.

He did also lose the ball a few times on some runs but nothing catastrophic.

He does look like he's growing in confidence and stronger on the ball. He was up against a very quick fullback today in Bissaka so I don't think he could really beat his man for pace. Also, CP had control of the game for most of the match so he the attacking Brighton players didn't have many opportunities to show themselves.

He wasn't the 20 million sort of ARJ, but I'm pretty happy with his performance. I really hope he gets on the score sheet soon though or gets an assist.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to persian_parsa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,158 Times in 1,713 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Doust View Post
    According to the game ratings, ARJ gaved a PK and scored an own goal. Atleast thats what you woukd have to do to get such a bad rating. Overall didnt have his legs today. Was fouled a couple times and wasnt given to him so it went down as disposession but again the team won with him starting the match. He will have better games to come.
    Seemed fitting. I think if those 2 things would have happened that would have capped off a pretty poor performance overall. Few bad give aways one on a counter where they had # forward. He was not involved in any positive offensive play but did have one decent shot that cruised over the bar. He lacked pace as usual and was easily dispossessed on man to man challenges. He flopped for fouls that the ref refused to give him the call. Worst player for BHAFC today.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Here's the match ratings from the first six ratings of Jahanbakhsh today in the Brighton forums:

1) Ali J - 7

2) "Jahanbakhsh really come into his own and seems to be getting up to the pace of PL. good things to come from him. 7"

3) "Ali J - 7 - didn't see too much of the ball in attacking situations, but linked well with Bernardo and Propper and worked hard to get back. Improving with each game, he's gonna score a worldie at some point."

4) "Ali J 7.5 best shift by a long way I've seen him put in."

5) "AJ - 6 - one good shot."

6) "Ali J - 7: He is slowly coming good - Solid going back and the odd glimpse of what he can do when he gets a sight at goal. Once he scores you feel the floodgates could open."

I posted this since some of our "fans" here seem to think ARJ was terrible lol.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to persian_parsa For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fairplay View Post
    Didn't see the game, IYHO how was ARJ today?
    A bit anonymous really, but better than the highly rated Batshuayi. So the jury is still out as a slow burner. ARJ does not seem to have the extra pace to beat the average EPL full back on the outside. He is going to have to improve quite a bit more to avoid disappointment from the fans.

I find myself comparing ARJ not with the current crop of forwards, but with wingers that departed from the Albion through injury. The lack of pace is the most noticeable, but beyond a certain pace, extra speed does not confer that much advantage. Faster than Knockaert though.
    All game, the wingers were not getting past the full backs, so ARJ was not alone.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.