Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 383

+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 548 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433483 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 582 Posts
    Much better now. He's passing more.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,107 Times in 961 Posts
    I must say murray complaints a lot to jahanbakhsh.. 1 time he was right, that he needs to communicate more.. but the rest he';s just being a bitch. for the rest i feel jahanbakhsh is limited with going forward.. if its tactically decided or not i dont know. he should be more direct. and make quicker decisions on passing the defender or going back and passing the ball back.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to euphory For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,271 Times in 1,995 Posts
    He’s played what has obviously been asked of him. Brighton’s gameplan has worked , Palace look frustrated and they held out till half time with the 1-0. Defensively really well played. They just need to be careful with the tackles, two yellows down the right hand side.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 1,201 Posts
    I dont know how much we can expect from ARJ as a LWB.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,271 Times in 1,995 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by euphory View Post
    I must say murray complaints a lot to jahanbakhsh.. 1 time he was right, that he needs to communicate more.. but the rest he';s just being a bitch. for the rest i feel jahanbakhsh is limited with going forward.. if its tactically decided or not i dont know. he should be more direct. and make quicker decisions on passing the defender or going back and passing the ball back.
    Looks like Hughton has set up with a 4-5-1, Murray most the game has been the only Brighton player in the opposition half. The balls in to him haven’t been good enough for him to hold up the pay and allows ARJ and Knockaert time to move forward and start an attack. But Murray took his chance as well and ARJ has played the game well because their has been little threat going forward on his side. Plus he is playing against one of the most in form right backs at the moment in Wan Bissaka who has done well when ARJ has had the ball in good attacking positions.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,032 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Alireza is doing decent. Some sloppy giveaways, but over all a solid performance so far. Duffy and Dunk pretty good.
    Bissouma is the weakest link. Holds on to the ball too long and just gives it away.

Since Knochaert has a yellow, I reckon we'll see Izquirdo come for knocky and Alireza move to the right wing.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,916 Times in 3,102 Posts
    Quiet half offensively for Jahanbakhsh but better performance defensively than weeks before.

Brighton needs to be more direct ..Jahanbakhsh included.

Best part he has had is getting the ball, holding it and then passing it on to help Brighton get some possession

Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,714 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kas-r View Post
    True, but he also seems to lack speed, his ball control is rather poor and he seems to be quite indecisive when trying to make a play.
    Agreed. Well to be expected because if you think the game slow you inevitably play it slow as well.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post

Fourth touch by Murray 0-1 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Dunk assist

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,214 Times in 7,128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by euphory View Post
    i've noticed same in prior games..!! just dont think they are best buddies off the pitch too..!!?

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.