Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 380

+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 548 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,815 Times in 5,410 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saadat_abad View Post
    According to Andy Naylor, the only change will be Andone for Murray.
    CH got that one right, also should insert Kayal for Stephens. That lineup can do wonders
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    one thing for sure, Brighton need to do their business early in their relegation fight this year, because as close the title race is this season, you can easily chuck off their last match vs Man C as a certain loss, and 4 or 5 of the games prior to that are either vs higher quality opponents which are in a tight race for EU spots and other relegation 6pointers..!
    if they dont stack up at least 4 points from their next 3 league matches,it'll surely signal a very nervous ride to the end of season and restricts how seriously they can approach their so far exciting and successful Cup run..!!
    Target 38 points, should be more than enough. But it does not allow much scope for exceptional shock results against us.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saadat_abad View Post
    According to Andy Naylor, the only change will be Andone for Murray.
    Pascal Groß has a serious hamstring injury and we will not see him for sometime. We will miss his creation of chances from open play.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 739 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Pascal Groß has a serious hamstring injury and we will not see him for sometime. We will miss his creation of chances from open play.
    I do rate Pascal but Yves brings another dimension that really fits ARJ and Andones playing style.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saadat_abad For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,284 Times in 589 Posts
    Guys, I just checked, out of ALL THE CHANNELS, the game does not seem to be broadcasted... ugh! Any links?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,423 Times in 2,063 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    Guys, I just checked, out of ALL THE CHANNELS, the game does not seem to be broadcasted... ugh! Any links?
    You can watch the game live on Sky Sports Premier League (from 11:30pm) and Sky Sports Main Event (from 12:00pm). Sky Sports subscribers can also stream the match via the SkyGo app.

SkyGo is quite easy to er... take advantage of. So I'm sure there will be some streams

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,284 Times in 589 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    You can watch the game live on Sky Sports Premier League (from 11:30pm) and Sky Sports Main Event (from 12:00pm). Sky Sports subscribers can also stream the match via the SkyGo app.
    SkyGo is quite easy to er... take advantage of. So I'm sure there will be some streams
    Those channels do not exist where I live !

Quote Originally Posted by iranghahreman View Post
    are these streams? They just look like scores.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,860 Times in 5,579 Posts
    Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Alireza Jahanbakhsh knows the significance of this weekend’s game at Selhurst Park and what it means to Seagulls supporters.

The Iranian international made his first Premier League start of 2019 last weekend in the victory over Huddersfield Town at the Amex Stadium, and is keen to continue that momentum against Crystal Palace trom afternoon.

He said, “As a footballer you always want to have the opportunity to play in big matches and the sorts of ones this weekend that you know mean a lot to the supporters.

“I’ve played those sorts of matches before for Iran and my previous clubs, so I know what they involve, and I know how much they mean to the fans if you do well.

“It means more if you win – like we did in December, unfortunately I missed out through injury, but I got a real sense of what it meant to supporters.

“They were brilliant on that night and the lads gave a great performance. This time it’s away from home, but it’s always nice to be involved in those occasions – the energy you feel drives you on to perform and make them happy.

“The supporters are all that matter for these matches – if we get a good result they’ll be happy for the days and weeks afterwards and hopefully we can do that for them."

Having made the move from AZ Alkmaar to the south coast in the summer, the midfielder also reflected on his time in the city so far.

“It’s very nice – I lived in Holland for nearly six years and the weather is quite similar.

“The life is good and the city has lovely people, whenever I go out they’ve always treated me well. At the start I needed to get to know the area, but as time goes on you start to feel more at home.

“We as players are here to represent the city and these people, whenever you do well that gets better and you enjoy it more – I really like it here and I’m very happy with the way of living here.”

Jahanbakhsh also spoke of his experience of English stadia and supporters so far, citing that his international colleagues also aspire to ply their trade in this country in the not so distant future.

“Every single stadium in this country has a fantastic atmosphere and that’s what I always expected before I moved here.

“Plenty of my international teammates want to play here, if some could achieve that then needless to say it would be nice for me.

“There’s a few in the EFL but hopefully in the next few years we’ll see some more in this division.”

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,285 Times in 5,047 Posts
    Uhm, the game is being broadcasted, full list of worldwide channels showing the game here, including Viaplay in Scandinavia:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.