Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 363

+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 548 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373413463 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianEh View Post
    It could be that he really is just a terrible player who is not cut out for the premier league, or it could be that he is struggling with confidence, and with a run of games and some lucky bounces, he could gain his confidence back and make it in the premier league.

There have been instances where players have come to the prem and simply not made it, and there are cases where players have come, struggled for an entire season, only to find their feet and become a success. Whether you are more qualified to judge which is going to happen with ARJ is irrelevant, the fact is none of us truly know what is going to happen. Maybe if he had more playing time he would be playing good now, or maybe he would still be playing just as crap. Nobody knows, because it hasn't happened yet.

I choose to support him and believe he has what it takes, and given the time and opportunity he will be able to make it. Does that make me a blind fanboy?! Perhaps. But I'd rather be a blind fanboy, and continue supporting and watching him in hope that he can turn it around, then spend my time trying to convince others that he is crap. Is he not one of us? Would it not be amazing for our TM, and our country, if he could make a name for himself in the EPL?

I couldn't care less how Brighton fans or anyone on this forum feels about it, but I hope he feels the same way I do and believes in himself.
    I think you misunderstand me. I don't hate Jahanbakhsh. In fact, I sincerely hope he does well at Brighton. I have been closely following him as a football player ever since he arrived in the Netherlands, and I hold the opinion that he has positively contributed to the image of Iranian talent over here.

Having said that, my sympathies for his career and well wishings (bias) do not influence my objective opinion regarding his performances. Some of us over here are so emotional and subjective that they seem to live in a different reality.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kas-r View Post
    I think you misunderstand me. I don't hate Jahanbakhsh. In fact, I sincerely hope he does well at Brighton. I have been closely following him as a football player ever since he arrived in the Netherlands, and I hold the opinion that he has positively contributed to the image of Iranian talent over here.

Having said that, my sympathies for his career and well wishings (bias) do not influence my objective opinion regarding his performances. Some of us over here are so emotional and subjective that they seem to live in a different reality.
    I agree. IMO he has not played well, but I also don't think he's played bad enough to play as little as he has. CH has put him in a position where he basically has to have good game every time he steps on the pitch, and that surely messes him up mentally. Knockaert can have an absolute shocker and it won't impact his playing time, and seems to be the same with Locadia and Izquierdo. ARJ doesn't have that luxury, and its unfortunate.

I think he will play Saturday. Hopefully from the start.
    ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Kasra-r and Canadian-eh you are both right.
    Whether he makes it or not, it's still a great experience, will continue my support, our players deserve it.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roxanaz80 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,051 Times in 417 Posts
    Guys
    Mo Salah was the King of Basel went to Chelsea and had 13 appearences between 2014-2016
    Give JB some time and he will perform

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Frank Ocean For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 Times in 686 Posts
    almiron joined newcastle 3 weeks ago from MLS and is already starting and having a positive impact. same age, similar transfer fee.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mehdi13 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town

Saturday, 2nd March 2019 15:00 UT

PREMIER LEAGUE

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Saturday, 2nd March 2019 15:00 UT

PREMIER LEAGUE

Must win

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,370 Times in 7,030 Posts

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,370 Times in 7,030 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli8080 View Post
    Must win
    Must start (for ARJ)

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    It's time he mans up. Look how bad of a start Victor Lindelof had at Man Utd, now he is the backbone of the teams defence. Hope Alireza starts to perform soon 🙏

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.