No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to put my dick in my own kun, I really hope az tamime ghalbam ke alireza bere az in team, he cant pishraft here, like seriously I cant tell you my sadness about the choice of club he made...

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      The guy had 4 touches. Bruno has the ball looks at him but passes the other way. Screw this team. Hope they relegate and I never hear from them again.
      They are already clear of relegation

Comment

It's not a coincidence that CQ had stood by ARJ, and now CH. He even mentioned how it's only his 1st season.

When you have a deeper understanding of football, you have patience, and take the context into situation. Most people don't, plus they have their own biases, hence, all the majority of negativity going ARJ's way.

Comment

Brighton fans and coach have made me a Crystal Palace fan. Even if JB has an amazing 2nd season I will cheer against them.

Comment

I hope Arsenal puts a few more away; why the hell is he always the first subbed at half—give the guy a full game!!!

Comment

He was very poor. Not one proper touch, all he got right was one defensive interception. March is better than him at the moment and so is Knockeart, Knockeart is a headless chicken who makes super stupid calls at times but he definitely offers way more than Ali attacking wise at the moment. I hope he leaves, Brighton is not good enough to play attacking football in the EPL and Ali most certainly doesn't suit their tactics. Honestly, I won't even be disappointed if he goes back to Holland, at least we know he tried and honestly maybe he's simply not up to this level. Best of luck to him whatever he decides I just hope it's not staying with Brighton next season.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                The guy had 4 touches. Bruno has the ball looks at him but passes the other way. Screw this team. Hope they relegate and I never hear from them again.
                Bruno passed to him once and he lost the ball as his control was poor. Let's stop blaming his teammates, he has no confidence and these tactics aren't for him.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Can't believe I wasted a half a year of my life watching this kiri team.

Should've just got season tickets to Leyton Orient, and at least supported my neighborhood team.

Comment

He didn't do bad. Pk was a false call, otherwise he did as expected. He's a player who avoids a turnover, other than March. Still not close to his best, but what more could have been expected of him in such a game? Don't get the point of killing his last bit of confidence by subbing him out. No wonder the likes of Izquierdo and Co. Don't manage to make it here. Very disappointing.

Gesendet von meinem I3113 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      He was very poor. Not one proper touch, all he got right was one defensive interception. March is better than him at the moment and so is Knockeart, Knockeart is a headless chicken who makes super stupid calls at times but he definitely offers way more than Ali attacking wise at the moment. I hope he leaves, Brighton is not good enough to play attacking football in the EPL and Ali most certainly doesn't suit their tactics. Honestly, I won't even be disappointed if he goes back to Holland, at least we know he tried and honestly maybe he's simply not up to this level. Best of luck to him whatever he decides I just hope it's not staying with Brighton next season.
                      I have to agree with most of this, today was not a good showing.
                      This whole season he has looked much more sluggish and reluctant to play the way we saw him do in Holland. It's possible that his style of play isn't suited for the EPL but can't say that for certain because much of it is probably a mentality thing. Looked like he was about to cry when the referee gave Arsenal that penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                        It's not a coincidence that CQ had stood by ARJ, and now CH. He even mentioned how it's only his 1st season.

When you have a deeper understanding of football, you have patience, and take the context into situation. Most people don't, plus they have their own biases, hence, all the majority of negativity going ARJ's way.
                        Ali is not accepted amongst these losers. He gets the biggest paycheck, has a big following from Iran and Holland while the losers wouldnt even be recognized in their own village. They are a group of bunch of haters who cant accept a star player from Iran?? To them we are camel jockeys now we want to come to England and make more money then them?? He would have to be on Salahs level for the team to have no choice but to accept him, otherwise you cant be Iranian and be a star player on a team in England.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I’m Brighton’s biggest fan in their next game so I’m not gonna say anything bad about them 😀

Comment

Ya they pass him tte ball when he is crowded and cant do shit! If youve ever player sports, the you would know how easy it is to screw another player like that. They give him.zero support its very easy to see. Im not saying he can be a star player in England but he can and should be in a better situation than this. This team has zero to offer.
                            Like Ive been saying, both him and CH must leave this team. I guarantee this team with the same players minus ARJ and CH would be playing better.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I know this will not be a popular statement, and I know it's not helping their development, but why not stay in a league (European only) where they shine and are stars (our players)?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                I know this will not be a popular statement, and I know it's not helping their development, but why not stay in a league (European only) where they shine and are stars (our players)?
                                I think like all players its a matter of high aspirations. They want to progress their careers at higher levels and it can result in ups and downs like we have seen this season with Alireza

Comment

Working...
                                X