No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephens should take a dump in the Buckingham palace so that he receives a blessing from the football gods and returns to his usual form.
    I just felt the need to say that, sorry.

Comment

Awful line-up.

Stephens has no business being on the pitch.

Comment

This team has no movement. I don't know why they're so hesitant to do some combination plays.

Comment

10 minutes of terrible football. No joke when I say 2 camera Azadegan League games are better.

Comment

Nice move by JB there to draw a foul in a dangerous place.

Comment

Jahanbaksh wins foul that leads to 2 separate corners.

Comment

HOW THE HELL DID THAT NOT GO IN.

Tottenham with a chance but traffic in the box leads to clearance

Comment

Jahanbaksh gets the ball from Son! A few seconds later he wins his team a goalkick and relieves pressure

Comment

JB is the only player on BHA that can play a simple forward pass lolz.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh kills Tottenham counter attack by stripping Alli of the ball.

Comment

JB stops Tottenahm from getting a quick counter. Really used his body well.

Comment

Alireza manhandling Son. Throwing him around like a rag-doll

Comment

Bless Montoya and JB. They were trying to get some forward momentum going. The passes were intercepted but they're trying.

JB not giving Rose any space either.

Comment

such a disgusting refreeing,always favouring the better side

Comment

I've learned from English commentators, that when a big team commits a foul, unless someone is actually maimed or killed - it's not a foul.

Comment

Working...
                                X