Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 322

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 548 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,954 Times in 2,900 Posts
    guys to be completely honest i'm not impressed with JB.....i love the kid but have seen him many times and it doesnt seem like he is that much quality against better opposition. Sure he was killing it in Holland and some TM games but overall he has shown very little impressive scenes in games that matter.

I guess we shall see....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EKBATAN For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Can't wait to loging tomorrow night after Alireza gets a goal and an assist.

Finally get to watch his game on tv.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,895 Times in 5,286 Posts
    All the best wishes ARJ on your return to the starting lineup of BHA. We all support you and wish you a fantastic comeback. You make us proud!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Anyone can provide links to watch the game live?

Thanks in advanced!
    In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,263 Times in 2,003 Posts
    Brighton's game is live on BBC 1 this evening, Gary Lineker presenting, so will be great to watch it in highest definition on TV for UK members. It will be his biggest opportunity so far as the viewership will be the largest with this kind of airing.

Based on the fact that it is on the UK's biggest terrestrial television channel, I'm sure it will be really easy for others to watch on either streaming sites or using a proxy to get the BBC site.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Brighton's game is live on BBC 1 this evening, Gary Lineker presenting, so will be great to watch it in highest definition on TV for UK members. It will be his biggest opportunity so far as the viewership will be the largest with this kind of airing.

Based on the fact that it is on the UK's biggest terrestrial television channel, I'm sure it will be really easy for others to watch on either streaming sites or using a proxy to get the BBC site.
    A late kick-off on a Saturday on BT or a 'Super Sunday' match would have much higher viewer numbers than a random Wednesday night FA cup replay on the BBC. Don't get me wrong, people will stick it on the telly if there's nothing else on, but don't think it's something you go out your way to watch, unless you have a bet on, are at the pub, or are a WBA/Brighton supporter.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,263 Times in 2,003 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taha View Post
    A late kick-off on a Saturday on BT or a 'Super Sunday' match would have much higher viewer numbers than a random Wednesday night FA cup replay on the BBC. Don't get me wrong, people will stick it on the telly if there's nothing else on, but don't think it's something you go out your way to watch, unless you have a bet on, are at the pub, or are a WBA/Brighton supporter.
    Do you think so? I mean, I have BT and enjoyed their coverage since they started the BT Sport channel and app, but primetime BBC1 is something else. I think 1.75 million people have BT Sport whereas everyone has access to BBC1.

You're right that a lot of people won't go out of their way to watch it, but it's cold and there literally isn't much going on at the moment so I think some people who wouldn't normally tune in will watch it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Do you think so? I mean, I have BT and enjoyed their coverage since they started the BT Sport channel and app, but primetime BBC1 is something else. I think 1.75 million people have BT Sport whereas everyone has access to BBC1.
    You're right that a lot of people won't go out of their way to watch it, but it's cold and there literally isn't much going on at the moment so I think some people who wouldn't normally tune in will watch it.
    Just my opinion of course. The FA Cup just isn't what it used to be. Once managers started fielding weakened teams and coming out with lines like "we can focus on the league now" it lost its credibility - not as much as the league cup though!
    You are right though - it is baltic. I'm going to another match tonight so won't be able to watch it live but will catch it on Saturday in between the rugby on iplayer.

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,235 Times in 1,977 Posts
    My wife is at the game tonight as she’s a West Brom season ticket holder with her dad. They were doing cheap tickets as well so should be a good turn out at the stadium.

There is literally nothing on TV tonight for the game to compete with so should be a good viewing figure.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    My wife is at the game tonight as she’s a West Brom season ticket holder with her dad. They were doing cheap tickets as well so should be a good turn out at the stadium.

There is literally nothing on TV tonight for the game to compete with so should be a good viewing figure.
    In 1 hour El clasico begins.. So it think there is something to compete with 😁

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nika89 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.