Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Just as we can give people reps for productive/informative and quality posts, there should be a button that adds negative reps (within reason).

Guys, seriously, this is persianfootball.com. A forum for Iranian football fans of Iran’s national football team as well as Persian Gulf Pro League clubs.

This isn’t a website for a bunch of assclowns who are fans only because of the World Cup and who come on here to say 1-2 things about our players because their dumbasses are too ashamed to be fans of Iranian football.

If you’re genuinely not a fan of Iranian football, please do yourself and everyone else a favor and get the **** out of PFDC.

Believe me when I say that nobody wants to read pessimists who aren’t real fans of Iranian football make negative comments about the players we support regardless of their status.

If you don’t support Iranian football that is perfectly fine and okay. There are so many other forums out there for you.

We are supporters of our players, of our clubs, of our coaches, of our referees, of our league, of our national football teams.

We cry real tears when our team gets eliminated from a competition or when we don’t qualify to a World Cup. And I’ve seen other people from this website cry with me (people I never knew in real life but knew on this website) at a restaurant because we love our teams/players/etc. and we unconditionally support them. We don’t laugh at each other if we’re upset or sad. Real fans support each other and this is what our community is about.

Sooner or later there’ll be an option to vote off members and I’ll be the first one to click to vote the first lucky asshole off this site. It is truly and absolutely ridiculous and how many asstards are on here.

Maybe if we made a quick 5 questions quiz before members officially join PFDC. Simple questions like “Who is the highest international goal scorer on planet Earth?” or “Which teams play in Azadi Stadium?” or “What is another name for Esteghlal?” I don’t know.. “Who is Ostaad Asadi” lol. You get my point.
    agha bas konid dige khodesh pashimon shod valaa😂

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      I still dont understand why he chose to join a club that only plays ultra defensive. This team has zero plans for going forwars. Most of their goals come from dead ball situations. Zero finesse is involved in their game play. Their style compares to the lower tier russian sides. Not only does it not match ARJ game but it has completly destroyed his confidence in playing his own game. Thanks Brighton for destroying our player.
      Because it wasn't like that last season when Brighton couldn't score from set pieces and Pascal Groß and Izquierdo contributed 23 goals last season (including assists) and because of injuries only 2 this season. I think CH envisaged two wingers in Izquierdo and Jahanbakhsh as first choices.

Style of Brighton is like Leicester w/o the pace and fire power of Vardy.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/brighton...n%20Wanderers/

Comment

is he starting..?

i got a chance mid-week to see the full first half and first 5-10 min of 2nd of Cardiff game..!
        in all honesty he didnt play all that bad..! barring a couple of mishaps had a good first half .... in fact Brighton as a team(barring Stephen's who was awful mistake-prone) played pretty well and were the dominant side in 1st half..! the first goal came completely against the run of play and it was just one of those brilliant shots that keeper had no chance of saving...if anyone it was Stephens who was outa place defensively and allowed the shot .!
        2nd goal was shit marking by CBs and i figure it was the confidence killer for the whole squad..!

lets hope they get something outa today's game..! cause ARJ is sure to up his game and production levels by next year once he has had a full preseason to mesh better with his teammates and hopefully with an upgraded Midfilders and he stands a much better chance of doing so in EPL than Championship imo.

Comment

JB is on the bench.

Comment

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion

@AndyNaylorArgus
            8m8 minutes ago
            More
            Subs: Button, Kayal, Locadia, Andone, Jahanbakhsh, Bernardo, Burn. #bhafc
            Translate Tweet
            0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
            Reply Retweet Like Direct message
            Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorArgus
            10m10 minutes ago
            More
            Albion (4-4-1-1): Ryan; Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Bong; March, Stephens, Propper, Izquierdo; Gross; Murray. #bhafc

Comment

I am afraid Brighton will go down this year. CH will probably sell him to afford the wages , back to Netherland or a big money move to Qatar. I have lost faith in JB and team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                I am afraid Brighton will go down this year. CH will probably sell him to afford the wages , back to Netherland or a big money move to Qatar. I have lost faith in JB and team Melli
                No one gives a shit what you lost hope in

Comment

Brighton's top flight games against Wolves are what I call interesting. Wolves scored their only goal in the first match. Brighton won all seven scoring 14 goals.

BHA team today looks like the team of last season almost man for man for the starting XI except March in for Knockaert. Bissouma and Montoya not in the squad.

Murray receiving treatment for a hamstring/calf injury in the warm up.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                    No one gives a shit what you lost hope in
                    Dickhead ... I have been a member here since 2006 so why don’t you go and fuck yourself before talking shit ..

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                      Brighton's top flight games against Wolves are what I call interesting. Wolves scored their only goal in the first match. Brighton won all seven scoring 14 goals.

BHA team today looks like the team of last season almost man for man for the starting XI except March in for Knockaert. Bissouma and Montoya not in the squad.

Murray receiving treatment for a hamstring/calf injury in the warm up.
                      Hope Brighton snag a win.

Comment

Obviously, very important match for BHA. Hope they snag at least one (1) point.

Comment

Early injury forces Kayal on, Propper off. Throws off CH's substitute game. Bad news for JB.

Comment

BHA offensive tactics are nonexistent

Comment

Scoreless and uneventful first half, exactly how CH wants it.

Comment

stephens tries his luck from 40 yards.
                                well, at least it counts as a shot on target.

Comment

Working...
                                X