Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 319

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 548 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    JB will feature on Wednesday in their FA cup March be Derby county - great news!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Wednesday's match is vs WBA, if they win that, the next round is vs Derby.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,555 Times in 5,324 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taha View Post
    Wednesday's match is vs WBA, if they win that, the next round is vs Derby.
    thanks man, corrected!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,973 Posts
    Game is live on the BBC in England, if you can make it West Brom are doing 10 pound a ticket for the game. Worth a shot if anyone is close.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,551 Times in 3,178 Posts
    He's played 3 games in a short amount of time during the AC, so he should be very fit. Hoping to see the best of him now.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 Times in 971 Posts
    Very excited, finally a nice reason to look forward to FA cup/EPL again

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    He is absolutely sucks. He is not good. So sad that other talent players in Iran do not get same opportunity as he is getting.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SOLEIMAN For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,791 Times in 3,411 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freak View Post
    The issue isn't that AJB is shit or whatever but rather that he is suited much better to an attacking system. The reason he shined in the Eredivisie was because he played for a top 4 team that played attacking football and, to a lesser extent, the league's relative weakness to the Prem.

I think he would have been a better fit at Leicester City because of their more attacking style compared to BHA. Would he have performed like he did in Holland? I don't think so at all.

No thank you, we don’t want him. (Thankfully so, looking at the statistics, we got the better player for half the price.) Individual skills (e.g. Taking a proper corner kick, not being pocketed by 3rd rate defenders, missing goal scoring opportunities, etc...) are not something to be scapegoated on Brighton/Team Melli, but rather the player himself. A or B team playing defensively are just excuses, and my counter argument to that is Ali Gholizadeh who is an attack minded player who thrived under CQ’s tactics, and was creating chances left, right, and center under conservative tactics!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,973 Posts
    I remember how excited you were when you thought he was going to Leicester in the Summer, now half a season later he’s no good for you. To be fair he wouldn’t fit in at Leicester cos you ave too many players like him.
    But this is silly , so many fickle people on here. He’s had a broken half a season in a new league , get a grip people. So what if he moves back to Holland and smashes it there , he would still have a good career.
    People saying how rubbish he is , were all saying how amazing he was when at Alkmaar or when he scored in the Asian Cup.
    Seriously annoys me and makes me not want to talk on here, the amount of rubbish I have to read.
    Sorry rant over, carry on.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I'm so happy Brington have a coach like Chris Hugton. The man is class and will get what he needs from AJ.

Be ready for him to bang one in on Wednesday carrying over some of that Asian Cup fire, heard it here first folks!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arvin_guzoo For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,197 Times in 2,644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post

No thank you, we don’t want him. (Thankfully so, looking at the statistics, we got the better player for half the price.) Individual skills (e.g. Taking a proper corner kick, not being pocketed by 3rd rate defenders, missing goal scoring opportunities, etc...) are not something to be scapegoated on Brighton/Team Melli, but rather the player himself. A or B team playing defensively are just excuses, and my counter argument to that is Ali Gholizadeh who is an attack minded player who thrived under CQ’s tactics, and was creating chances left, right, and center under conservative tactics!
    LOL Alright Hoorad.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.