Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 315

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 548 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,222 Times in 2,809 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Who is "brangoh"?
    Someone who isn't even worth the nail clippings of Queiroz.

By the way I don't call him that, but you can feel free to call the coach who revolutionised our footballing infrastructure and built us a future "gohroosh" however much you want...

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

By the way I don't call him that, but you can feel free to call the coach who revolutionised our footballing infrastructure and built us a future "gohroosh" however much you want...
    Oh, then perhaps I've mistaken you for someone else. I've seen brangoh thrown out alot so I find gohroosh an exceptionally appropriate retort. And obviously we have wildly contrasting perspectives on his tenure. However, I don't want to derail this thread which is about Alireza. If you'd like we can take this to PMs.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Oh, then perhaps I've mistaken you for someone else. I've seen brangoh thrown out alot so I find gohroosh an exceptionally appropriate retort. And obviously we have wildly contrasting perspectives on his tenure. However, I don't want to derail this thread which is about Alireza. If you'd like we can take this to PMs.
    That's the most childish reason I've heard someone give, literally child-like "you did it to me so I'll do it to you". At least you are honest and upfront about that. Based off your short post history you clearly strongly support Branko and have repeatedly expressed mockery at Queiroz, even before the Asian Cup. My question to you is why have you chosen to come forward all of a sudden and derail multiple threads to vile name-calling of our national team coach?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to teammelli8080 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Jahanbakhsh is now back from international duty and will train tomorrow.

CH said the transfer window would be quiet for Brighton.
    Suttner (LB) and Schelotto (RB/winger) out on loan.
    A Connolly (striker) extended contract. (on loan)
    Soufyan Ahannach (winger) back from injuries and loan.
    Jan Mlakar (striker) new signing. (on loan)
    Tudor Baluta (defensive midfield) new signing. (on loan)
    McAllister (striker) new signing. (on loan)

Hughton said: "Jahanbakhsh is now back from international duty and will train tomorrow. "Bernardo trained today and the decision we will make on him is if it is too soon for him to be in the squad for Saturday. "At this moment, Izquierdo is the only injury we have."

Read more at: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    A Connolly (striker) extended contract.
    Jan Mlakar (striker) new signing.
    Tudor Baluta (defensive midfield) new signing.
    McAllister (striker) new signing.

Hughton said: "Jahanbakhsh is now back from international duty and will train tomorrow. "Bernardo trained today and the decision we will make on him is if it is too soon for him to be in the squad for Saturday. "At this moment, Izquierdo is the only injury we have."

I have been waiting for so many months for him to come back training with Brighton. So happy to read this. Finally this boy can continue his EPL journey and...hopefully shut his critics up
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eliz3p For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,057 Times in 7,677 Posts
    ARJ and BHA update:

ARJ will train with the team on Friday (tomorrow) and CH said he's still a possibility for Saturday match against Watford.

BHA just beat the transfer window to sign a 20 year old striker (Mlakar) and a 19 year old midfield/defender (Baluta). Both will stay with their current clubs on loan from BHA until the end of the season.

Jose Izquierdo is still out.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,548 Times in 5,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    A Connolly (striker) extended contract.
    Jan Mlakar (striker) new signing. (on loan)
    Tudor Baluta (defensive midfield) new signing. (on loan)
    McAllister (striker) new signing. (on loan)

Didn’t Brighton also sell that one Norwegian kid to FC Rostov?

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    ARJ and BHA update:

ARJ will train with the team on Friday (tomorrow) and CH said he's still a possibility for Saturday match against Watford.

BHA just beat the transfer window to sign a 20 year old striker (Mlakar) and a 19 year old midfield/defender (Baluta). Both will stay with their current clubs on loan from BHA until the end of the season.

Jose Izquierdo is still out.
    They needed another striker honestly. Andone looks good but Murray is extremely old so not much depth in that position. Granted, Murray is still scoring a LOT; sort of reminds me of how Berbatov used to play.

They need AJ back; Locadia has been hit or miss on the wings and March is good for just 2 things: defensive tracking and set-piece delivery in the box.

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Didn’t Brighton also sell that one Norwegian kid to FC Rostov?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I think nine more players are loaned or sold, some loanees have been sold, e.g. Oliver Norwood. I did not think listing them was relevant. Slimmed down squad of 23 over 21yo players.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    They needed another striker honestly. Andone looks good but Murray is extremely old so not much depth in that position. Granted, Murray is still scoring a LOT; sort of reminds me of how Berbatov used to play.

They need AJ back; Locadia has been hit or miss on the wings and March is good for just 2 things: defensive tracking and set-piece delivery in the box.
    Both Knockaert and March are overly left footed which means playing wide against competent full backs they are limited in making passes and crosses from open play. I can't see both of them in a first choice XI.

I forecast Alireza Jahanbakhsh missing out against Watford and starting against WBA in the Cup.

I think CH wants to play the younger players (in preperation for next season) but the two oldies, Murray and Bruno should be included on merit.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.