Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 311

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 548 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eliz3p View Post
    Thanks dear. yup. I no longer want to waste time feeling down or sad. I am blessed to be able to support Team Melli, their never say die spirit continues to touch me. All the best to our beloved team against Japan.
    Great to have u back!
    All the best to Jahanbaksh and TM!
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Roxanaz80 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Premier League

Tues 29 Jan 2019 19:45 UT

Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Venue: Craven Cottage

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    With all due respect for AJ, you cant possibly say he is an asset to Brighton.

Throughout the entire Asian cup and EPL, his first touches were really disappointing. You cant be an EPL player with touches like that. Sure he had an injury but first touches are a skill you either have or you don't. A 1-2month injury doesn't take your touching skills way from you.

Also, time and time again, he would have the ball on the wings, but was way too rigid to do anything creative with it other than make a poor effort at a cross. It was as tough you're watching a really heavy kid try turn a player.

Please don't get emotional over this and take it personal if you're a JB fan. I stay up till the early hours in the morning to watch him play in EPL but you can't deny the fact that he just doesn't have what it takes to be anything special.
    In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    think ARJ won't be playing for this match. he shld b back for the next next one against Watford this Sat.
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,132 Times in 7,707 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eliz3p View Post
    think ARJ won't be playing for this match. he shld b back for the next next one against Watford this Sat.
    Looking forward to it. It will also help me/us move on from the Asian Cup. Good luck to ARJ and all our legionnaires.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,323 Times in 3,011 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sooskmar View Post
    With all due respect for AJ, you cant possibly say he is an asset to Brighton.

Throughout the entire Asian cup and EPL, his first touches were really disappointing. You cant be an EPL player with touches like that. Sure he had an injury but first touches are a skill you either have or you don't. A 1-2month injury doesn't take your touching skills way from you.

Also, time and time again, he would have the ball on the wings, but was way too rigid to do anything creative with it other than make a poor effort at a cross. It was as tough you're watching a really heavy kid try turn a player.

Please don't get emotional over this and take it personal if you're a JB fan. I stay up till the early hours in the morning to watch him play in EPL but you can't deny the fact that he just doesn't have what it takes to be anything special.
    I've been disappointed in his play recently too but you gotta remember JB is very fluid in different formations...

He really struggles to play in more defensive formations such as Team Melli and Brighton unfortunately. Nonetheless, I really hope he scores and assists some goals for Brighton this year or else imma get depressed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,069 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Only way he's making it at an elite level like the EPL is if he's retrained as a full-back as far as I can see. So so utterly devoid of the attacking potency even against average opponents.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I don’t think Brighton will keep him, he’ll go to a weaker league next season

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Our new manager shouldn't give him an automotic starting spot. He is awful.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to forzatm For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forzatm View Post
    Our new manager shouldn't give him an automotic starting spot. He is awful.
    Idk what it is. He was top scorer in the Dutch leauge which I feel isn't the best leauge granted. But how do you drop off from that to this. It is mind boggling.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.