Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 308

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 548 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    ARJ really impressed me in the Oman match. However, what's a little more than disconcerting is that I think he did what he did out of utter desperation. His goal was completely an individual effort. Muscle and hustle. Sardar ruined one clean, and clearcut chance for him that I noticed and just based on alireza's reaction you see how mad he was because Sardar didn't let him have it. Looks like there are some cliques forming in TM and ARJ hasn't been invited to. Azmoun and Taremi for example, love passing to each other but definitely not to ARJ.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,348 Times in 3,283 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    ARJ really impressed me in the Oman match. However, what's a little more than disconcerting is that I think he did what he did out of utter desperation. His goal was completely an individual effort. Muscle and hustle. Sardar ruined one clean, and clearcut chance for him that I noticed and just based on alireza's reaction you see how mad he was because Sardar didn't let him have it. Looks like there are some cliques forming in TM and ARJ hasn't been invited to. Azmoun and Taremi for example, love passing to each other but definitely not to ARJ.
    No more hashieh.

I dont care if TM takes hostages we are going to play to win without any internal troubles

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 Times in 1,971 Posts
    Go talk to Branko and Khiaboon about your conspiracy theories, We are united, All for one , Against all odds
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to persiangodfather For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Unpopular opinoin here, but a lot of you saying Iranian players are physically weaker etc..comign in. You have to keep in mind I'm pretty sure the majority of EPL players and almost all athletes are on PEDs.

it's so happen iranian players aren't likely to be on them although those who died probably were (Oladi...and the other guy).

PEDs are huge, and I doubt a lot of our players ar eon them.
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Sardar ruined one clean, and clearcut chance for him that I noticed and just based on alireza's reaction you see how mad he was because Sardar didn't let him have it. Looks like there are some cliques forming in TM and ARJ hasn't been invited to. Azmoun and Taremi for example, love passing to each other but definitely not to ARJ.
    I don't agree with this. First of all, alireza and sardar look to have a great and friendly relationship. Second of all, if you watch the trio of azmoun, taremi and jahanbaksh, all three are extremely passionate and pumped with adrenaline when it comes to goal scoring chances. All three will almost always rage at their team mates when they think they had a better chance at the goal. In fact, azmoun is the most "guilty" of this behaviour. I have even heard English commentators state it multiple times during different games.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
    Unpopular opinoin here, but a lot of you saying Iranian players are physically weaker etc..comign in. You have to keep in mind I'm pretty sure the majority of EPL players and almost all athletes are on PEDs.

it's so happen iranian players aren't likely to be on them although those who died probably were (Oladi...and the other guy).

PEDs are huge, and I doubt a lot of our players ar eon them.

Players from the Dutch League mostly. EPL is more physical and quicker.

Even drugs that help players recover from injury are banned.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,230 Times in 10,012 Posts
    It’s not like that at all. That’s one heck of a conspiracy.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,671 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Dude, you gotta chill out with all the conspiracy theories.
    Listen to yourself bro. This post was rubbish.

In any case Taremi and Azmoun have built up a partnership over a long time and they are the two forwards with Taremi in the SS role so of course they will have more interplays.

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Players from the Dutch League mostly. EPL is more physical and quicker.
    Even drugs that help players recover from injury are banned.
    Doesn't prevent them from taking it. I believe some of the drugs are so new there aren't tests for them Rad140 is one of them.
    I doubt Cristiano Ronaldo is legit..
    Neithier is Mohammad Salah, he's on something...his speed is insane/stamina are insane. Also when you see him without a shirt you see why....
    Don't Forget Maradona wasn't clean. Messi isn't natural eithier he was on HGH as a kid..permanently never to be considered natural..
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
    Messi isn't natural eithier he was on HGH as a kid..permanently never to be considered natural..
    Messi has growth hormone deficiency... He's shorter than average because of this. It's medical therapy to give him the same amount of hormone everyone else naturally has... It's as easy as can be to test and make sure he's not getting too much. Giving too much can give a short term benefit but the negative effects would have screwed him in a couple years if he was getting HGH to "doping" amounts.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to oreosx11 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.