Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Alireza Jahanbakhsh is cool and all, but I prefer Babak Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Tim Krul just commented on Brighton’s official post on JB saying “top player”
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Guys do we know for sure what the fee was? I remember before I was seeing figures between 20-25 but on the news somewhere this morning I saw 17.....is that true?
        Fee is undisclosed. All Brighton's website said is that its a record fee for them.

Comment

Wow! Afareen (great job in Farsi) Alireza! We love you and we are confident you will shine at Brighton and make us all proud again and again! I wish BHAFC to go from strength to strength with our star!

The excitement from BHAFC fans is unprecedented. Thank you all for such an amazing welcome. I am excited to watch Alireza grow with Hughton's coaching. I can't wait to see him assist and score against the EPL top six.

Go AJ! Go BHAFC!

Comment

Now, Mr. Hashemi's attention could be on finding Morteza Pouraliganji a new club ... now that Jahanbakhsh has found his club.

Comment

WE HAVE AN IRANIAN THE PREMIER LEAUGE!!!

Comment

2015: Dutch 2nd division player of the season.

2016: First Eredivisie goal.

2017: Eredivisie winger of the season.

May 2018: Eredivisie leading scorer.

July 2018: Most expensive Iranian in history, and #BHAFC record signing.

The meteoric rise of Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

- Cameran Alavi (@camtotheyams)

Comment

Numbers 1-24 on the BHAFC roster are taken with the exception of #4 and #23.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Yes Alireza Jahanbakhsh is cool and all, but I prefer Babak Jahanbakhsh

Hoorad jaan, loos nashow deegeh Join the celebration

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                      Numbers 1-24 on the BHAFC roster are taken with the exception of #4 and #23.
                      18 is now available due to Connor Goldson's Departure, we think he may take that number as I believe he uses that for the national team?

Comment

2015: Dutch 2nd division player of the season.

2016: First Eredivisie goal.

2017: Eredivisie winger of the season.

May 2018: Eredivisie leading scorer.

July 2018: Most expensive Iranian in history, and #BHAFC record signing.

The meteoric rise of Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

- Cameran Alavi (@camtotheyams)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          WE HAVE AN IRANIAN THE PREMIER LEAUGE!!!

I guess you did! Cool!

Comment

3rd Iranian TM player in the premiership!
                            5th in England overall!

Comment

Great move, finally official now. Wish him all the best!! Guys now imagine if Ghoddos and Jahanbakhsh playing together at Brighton.. These two would kill the opponents, they're mentally super strong, both got the killer mentality, who never give up.. Ghoddos came in against Morocco in the final minutes and got us the final free kick.. And also against Portugal he tried again and again with his long shots which lead to the final occasion for Taremi.. Let's make Ghoddos' a new compilation video as well.
                              Jahanbakhsh is such a professional, I don't know but his work effort and mentality remembers me somehow to Ronaldo! And this is exactly the reason why I know he'll be also successful in the Premier League.. Because of his professionalism!
                              ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by brighton_fan View Post
                                18 is now available due to Connor Goldson's Departure, we think he may take that number as I believe he uses that for the national team?
                                That's right. He wore 18 in the World Cup.

Now that he's offically Brighton's, what style will you be playing?

ARJ does his best when he's given space to run on the wings. He loves to take long shots and play give and goes (1-2 combination play).
                                In our national team his responsibilities are considerably different and he plays in a completely different defensive way.

Is he going to be given such opportunities?

Comment

Working...
                                X