Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 293

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 548 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

  1. #2921
    V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    BacheLot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    34,928
    Thanks
    60,600
    Thanked 15,616 Times in 7,854 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949741
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    haha what a great gf you have! Show us some photos
    ajab ha..!!
    roo ke nist sange paa ghazvineh..!!

  2. #2922
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    scuderia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,628
    Thanks
    499
    Thanked 1,295 Times in 592 Posts
    Rep Power
    934122
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    ajab ha..!!
    roo ke nist sange paa ghazvineh..!!
    Are you trying to start a fight? Do you have nothing to do in your life? This was the post...
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    haha what a great gf you have! Show us some photos of the jersey when you do get it, please!)
    Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  3. #2923
    V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    BacheLot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    34,928
    Thanks
    60,600
    Thanked 15,616 Times in 7,854 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949741
    ^lol
    yup, sorry, was bored ... just fking with you guys...!

  4. #2924
    Senior Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 191 Times in 93 Posts
    Rep Power
    993056
    What did he say? Can't read in persian text.

  5. #2925
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,962
    Thanks
    830
    Thanked 477 Times in 188 Posts
    Rep Power
    3115305
    Quote Originally Posted by happydoggo View Post
    What did he say? Can't read in persian text.
    He says motasefaneh masdoomiat ghablim emrooz tashdid shod va bazi farda ro az dast midam, that he had been anticipating for weeks he'd be back etc. He also hopes to get healthy and come back stronger and asked for your prayers. Hopefully it's a minor setback and not an entire repulling of his hammy.

    I think tashdid shod means aggravated/reinjured, but I'm not sure how severe it is. The good thing is he said he's losing out on the game tomorrow, so hopefully it's just minor thing and a week or two.

    Reminds me of my own highschool soccer career when I pulled my hamstring 5 times :/

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to persian_parsa For This Useful Post:


  7. #2926
    Senior Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 191 Times in 93 Posts
    Rep Power
    993056
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_parsa View Post
    He says motasefaneh masdoomiat ghablim emrooz tashdid shod va bazi farda ro az dast midam, that he had been anticipating for weeks he'd be back etc. He also hopes to get healthy and come back stronger and asked for your prayers. Hopefully it's a minor setback and not an entire repulling of his hammy.

    I think tashdid shod means aggravated/reinjured, but I'm not sure how severe it is. The good thing is he said he's losing out on the game tomorrow, so hopefully it's just minor thing and a week or two.

    Reminds me of my own highschool soccer career when I pulled my hamstring 5 times :/

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Thanks. That sucks :/

  8. #2927
    PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    naderb94's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Esfahan/USA
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    1,811
    Thanked 3,226 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Rep Power
    3791467
    Any chance he misses AC?

  9. #2928
    PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Leicester City's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    10,302
    Thanks
    8,772
    Thanked 12,101 Times in 4,803 Posts
    Rep Power
    763235
    So is it a confirmed no? I need to know in order to set my alarm in the morning. :/

  10. #2929
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked 424 Times in 208 Posts
    Rep Power
    1861809
    Team News & Tactics
    Brighton

    Shane Duffy is suspended for the tie in what will be a big blow for Chris Hughton and his men ahead of the Chelsea game. Alireza Jahanbaksh has returned to training but the Sunday game is likely to come too fast for the Iranian winger. Joze Izquierdo is also doubtful and will likely be subject to a late fitness test to find out whether he will start against Chelsea.

    Mathew Ryan has been one of the best performers for Brighton and is set to continue in goal. The back four should also remain intact, with Bruno, Leon Balogun, Lewis Dunk and Bernardo making up the numbers in defence. In fact, if Izquierdo is not fit enough to start, we should see Chris Hughton continue with the same starting eleven that lost 1-0 to Burnley. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Weather forecast is better than the awful weather on Saturday: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Comment: I can't see Izquierdo recovering enough to start,

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:


  12. #2930
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,962
    Thanks
    830
    Thanked 477 Times in 188 Posts
    Rep Power
    3115305
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Team News & Tactics
    Brighton

    Shane Duffy is suspended for the tie in what will be a big blow for Chris Hughton and his men ahead of the Chelsea game. Alireza Jahanbaksh has returned to training but the Sunday game is likely to come too fast for the Iranian winger. Joze Izquierdo is also doubtful and will likely be subject to a late fitness test to find out whether he will start against Chelsea.

    Mathew Ryan has been one of the best performers for Brighton and is set to continue in goal. The back four should also remain intact, with Bruno, Leon Balogun, Lewis Dunk and Bernardo making up the numbers in defence. In fact, if Izquierdo is not fit enough to start, we should see Chris Hughton continue with the same starting eleven that lost 1-0 to Burnley. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Weather forecast is better than the awful weather on Saturday: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Comment: I can't see Izquierdo recovering enough to start,
    Interesting this article makes it seems like Jahanbakhsh didn't have a major setback compared to his post on his IG story.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 95.91 Kb. compressed to 86.60 Kb. by saving 9.30 Kb. (9.70%)]