Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 293

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 548 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,494 Times in 7,268 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    haha what a great gf you have! Show us some photos
    ajab ha..!!
    roo ke nist sange paa ghazvineh..!!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,284 Times in 589 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    ajab ha..!!
    roo ke nist sange paa ghazvineh..!!
    Are you trying to start a fight? Do you have nothing to do in your life? This was the post...
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    haha what a great gf you have! Show us some photos of the jersey when you do get it, please!)
    Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,494 Times in 7,268 Posts
    ^lol
    yup, sorry, was bored ... just fking with you guys...!

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    What did he say? Can't read in persian text.

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by happydoggo View Post
    What did he say? Can't read in persian text.
    He says motasefaneh masdoomiat ghablim emrooz tashdid shod va bazi farda ro az dast midam, that he had been anticipating for weeks he'd be back etc. He also hopes to get healthy and come back stronger and asked for your prayers. Hopefully it's a minor setback and not an entire repulling of his hammy.

I think tashdid shod means aggravated/reinjured, but I'm not sure how severe it is. The good thing is he said he's losing out on the game tomorrow, so hopefully it's just minor thing and a week or two.

Reminds me of my own highschool soccer career when I pulled my hamstring 5 times :/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to persian_parsa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_parsa View Post
    He says motasefaneh masdoomiat ghablim emrooz tashdid shod va bazi farda ro az dast midam, that he had been anticipating for weeks he'd be back etc. He also hopes to get healthy and come back stronger and asked for your prayers. Hopefully it's a minor setback and not an entire repulling of his hammy.

I think tashdid shod means aggravated/reinjured, but I'm not sure how severe it is. The good thing is he said he's losing out on the game tomorrow, so hopefully it's just minor thing and a week or two.

Reminds me of my own highschool soccer career when I pulled my hamstring 5 times :/

Thanks. That sucks :/

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,231 Posts
    Any chance he misses AC?

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,405 Times in 3,677 Posts
    So is it a confirmed no? I need to know in order to set my alarm in the morning. :/

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Team News & Tactics
    Brighton

Shane Duffy is suspended for the tie in what will be a big blow for Chris Hughton and his men ahead of the Chelsea game. Alireza Jahanbaksh has returned to training but the Sunday game is likely to come too fast for the Iranian winger. Joze Izquierdo is also doubtful and will likely be subject to a late fitness test to find out whether he will start against Chelsea.

Mathew Ryan has been one of the best performers for Brighton and is set to continue in goal. The back four should also remain intact, with Bruno, Leon Balogun, Lewis Dunk and Bernardo making up the numbers in defence. In fact, if Izquierdo is not fit enough to start, we should see Chris Hughton continue with the same starting eleven that lost 1-0 to Burnley. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Weather forecast is better than the awful weather on Saturday: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Comment: I can't see Izquierdo recovering enough to start,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Team News & Tactics
    Brighton

Shane Duffy is suspended for the tie in what will be a big blow for Chris Hughton and his men ahead of the Chelsea game. Alireza Jahanbaksh has returned to training but the Sunday game is likely to come too fast for the Iranian winger. Joze Izquierdo is also doubtful and will likely be subject to a late fitness test to find out whether he will start against Chelsea.

Mathew Ryan has been one of the best performers for Brighton and is set to continue in goal. The back four should also remain intact, with Bruno, Leon Balogun, Lewis Dunk and Bernardo making up the numbers in defence. In fact, if Izquierdo is not fit enough to start, we should see Chris Hughton continue with the same starting eleven that lost 1-0 to Burnley. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Weather forecast is better than the awful weather on Saturday: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Comment: I can't see Izquierdo recovering enough to start,
    Interesting this article makes it seems like Jahanbakhsh didn't have a major setback compared to his post on his IG story.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.