Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 291

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 548 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,051 Times in 5,331 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    The average Albion fan spend £32 per matchday at the Amex
    Speaking of the price of Bovril, the Albion’s matchday income last season came in at £18.5m which worked out around £32 per fan per home game. That represents a 25% increase from the Championship promotion season despite there being four less home games. This is due to an increase in ticket prices and around 3,000 being added to the average attendance. In terms of the Premier League as a whole, that puts the club in the top 10 for match day income, ahead of established top flight teams such as Everton and the 2016 champions, Leicester City. Keep buying those pints, people. (dubious claims esp cf Everton?)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

NB: These figures wll probably put Brighton & Hove Albion in the top 40 clubs in the world for turnover w/o selling any players.
    I bet there was an uptick in income this year due to AJ16 jersey sales...I alone bought two!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 677 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    I bet there was an uptick in income this year due to AJ16 jersey sales...I alone bought two!
    Indeed! I bought 4!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 559 Posts
    Clubs actually don't make much off of Jersey sales, the kit manufacturer takes in around 90-95% of what the jersey sells for.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,267 Times in 2,006 Posts
    To fans from Brighton.

Just came across this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

"Virtually all of the haters of the rainbow badge hail from Iran, South African and Romania"

None of those names in their collage of facebook posts are Iranian. Not a single name. I mean WTF?

Iran's government has a problem with gay people, but why is this site smearing Iran's people?

"While the supporters of Jahanbakhsh, Tau and Andone might want to stone any gay people to death or think “faggots have no place in football”,"

This is a really disgusting comment about supporters of JB, who will be of all sexualities and genders. Don't know where or how to give feedback but whoever wrote this is a wrong 'un who just wants to divide people.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Their twitter address is: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Here is another article: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Again, none of their quotes are from Iranians, yet they say:

"If supporters of Jahanbakhsh, Tau and Andone find our football club disgusting and hope that we go back to the Championship because of it (Anifowoshay Olalekan), then we’d politely suggest they don’t follow Brighton and Hove Albion. We don’t want you having anything to do with our team and we certainly won’t miss you."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    These guys are just racists I think. Because there aren't any Romanians in those quotes either, but to them all foreigners are the same. Otherwise if they were going to single out Romania and Iran constantly in the text of both articles, and say some pretty extreme things about JB and Andone's fans, they should have put at least one quote in their photo collage from those two countries...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 582 Posts
    Here is my prediction (starting Xl):

----------------Murray-------------------
    ----------------Gross------------------
    March-Bissouma- Propper- Knockeart
    Bernardo- Dunk- Balogun- Bruno
    ----------------Ryan-----------------------

Subs:
    1st to come on: Izquierdo
    2nd to come on: Andone
    3rd to come on: Jahanbakhsh (5 mins?)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_pooya View Post
    Indeed! I bought 4!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Just found out my GF bought me a AJ16 jersey for XMAS!!! I'm so excited but i cant let her know that i found out!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arvin_guzoo For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 582 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
    Just found out my GF bought me a AJ16 jersey for XMAS!!! I'm so excited but i cant let her know that i found out!
    haha what a great gf you have! Show us some photos of the jersey when you do get it, please!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
    Put a ring on it, but don't tell WeAreBrighton.com, they don't want "iranian" fans like Muhammad Shahid, Mohammed Kassem, Salah Eddene, Fatuwa Drambi, Ibrahim Hema, Anouar Kedadi, Ichlasul Amal, Anis Messaid

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.