Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 287

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 548 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,958 Times in 5,214 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    Makes sense man. He just returned to training last week. Throw him to the wolves - a Premiership game, he can easily reinjure himself because his muscle is going to overdrive mode. With more training, his muscles will acclimiate faster.

Just need to be a bit patient.
    “Wolves” = 19th place relegating Burnley. Chelsea ke sahtare az Burnley and much more hashen

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,966 Times in 1,149 Posts
    I'm just hoping he makes a couple minutes off the bench saturday; he'd be too risky injury wise to start but i miss watching Brighton games with him in them

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,953 Times in 8,010 Posts
    If I've learned anything from BHA this year, it's that CH is VERY cautious in introducing/reintroducing players. Don't hold your breath this weekend.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,306 Times in 595 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    If I've learned anything from BHA this year, it's that CH is VERY cautious in introducing/reintroducing players. Don't hold your breath this weekend.
    I agree. I don't think our wonder boy will play until February; after the asian cup!

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,572 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    “Wolves” = 19th place relegating Burnley. Chelsea ke sahtare az Burnley and much more hashen
    what the heck does a team's status have to do with a player physically being able to play? if he's not fully recovered then the man shouldn't play its that simple its not like if you're playing a weaker opposition the likelihood you aggravating an injury is lower just because they're lower in the table. lmao this has to be one of the all time funniest pfdc posts I've seen
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    what the heck does a team's status have to do with a player physically being able to play? if he's not fully recovered then the man shouldn't play its that simple its not like if you're playing a weaker opposition the likelihood you aggravating an injury is lower just because they're lower in the table. lmao this has to be one of the all time funniest pfdc posts I've seen
    I said it will be harder, hence the word Sahktar. Not sure what you're trying to argue here...? He called them Wolves... and they are a relegating side, what you are mentioning is irrelevant to what I’m saying. So maybe y it’s your reading comprehension that’s funnier

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,470 Times in 9,588 Posts
    maybe you dont watch football lol, burnley are one of the most aggressive and dirty sides. Just look at Klopps comments about them yesterday. Really hope ARJ DOESNT play in that match.

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    maybe you dont watch football lol, burnley are one of the most aggressive and dirty sides. Just look at Klopps comments about them yesterday. Really hope ARJ DOESNT play in that match.
    Once again, I was replying to his comment about them being called Wolves, not physicality! Though you can’t argue that Chelsea don’t play hashen which is common amongst teams in the Prem. That doesn’t mean he will start but should get at least a few minutes towards the end!

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,145 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Throw him to the wolves is an expression man. Nothing more.

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Seems talk of us being a trash side bound for relegation has quietened down.

10th and 12 points above the bottom 3.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seagull For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.