No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for those who are just watching, this is AJ better games. he did not paly like this before..also was neer really on this side
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Crap, March is injured, Knocky coming on, I hope he doesnt switch JB to the left.

Comment

He just grabbed Soleiman March's dingle-dongle and didn't let it go, poor guy.

Hope he can stay fertile.

Comment

JB put too much weight on that ball, he really killed himself to get to it but didn't make the best of it.

Comment

Where is everyone watching it, no working streams where I usually watch.

Comment

He is hungry though, chasing at the front, unlucky all he needs is one cheeky interception and he can run at these chelsea players, their cover isn't good at all on his side

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                Where is everyone watching it, no working streams where I usually watch.
                footybite.com is the new r/soccerstreams

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  He is hungry though, chasing at the front, unlucky all he needs is one cheeky interception and he can run at these chelsea players, their cover isn't good at all on his side
                  Sorry to ask but where are you watching the game you lucky man

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Sorry to ask but where are you watching the game you lucky man
                    just here dude, someone posted it a few mins ago here

http://sportsstreams.site/chelsea-vs...n-hove-albion/

Comment

Goal Giroud, 1-0 Chelsea

Comment

woooow.

Knockaert was sooo poor:

out of position
                        couldn't decide what to do
                        weak and completely demolished by Hudson-Odoi

Goal and 1-0 Chelsea

Comment

Taking Solly March off due to injury - he was defending really well on that side. Knockaert was flattened.

JB struggling in clearing the ball now... twice he is giving it away. nerves affecting all of BHA

Comment

LOL JB had a cheeky nudge on Hazard and got away with it. Hazard annoyed first then laughed

Comment

Chelsea have ruffled BHA now and I can see them conceding another goal before Half time unless they get their act togehter pronto

Comment

JB is always trying something when he gets the ball and just lady luck is always looking the other way
                                Unfortunately his score on things like whoscored and sofascore will always suffer if he is the one who is always looking to take on the man, as it means that he will of course lose the ball more than anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X