Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 28

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 548 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128528 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,594 Times in 5,051 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagulls83 View Post
    Is Morteza Pouraliganji any good?

Rumour that we want to take him too.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Dang LOL are yall trying to win the Leauge? Imagine a defence with PAG and Balogun! There will be a records broken this year!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

General Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    yes. Reputable sources did. Multiple in Rubin including Berdyev, and multiple members including myself who met Sardar's dad, confirmed that everton and moshiri were, along with lazio very close to signing him in the summer. I have criticized azmoun, but I wont just say emotional crap about him. He is still a generational talent and at the time of their interest, his form was very solid and he was coming off an excellent CL season.
    Yup, I can't wait for the next few transfer windows how we'll hear more about how close he is for signing for a relevant club, like every year. Who knows, maybe this time it will be Dortmund or Inter who come "very close" to signing him but in the end nothing happens and we all sit here wondering why. Oh and Moshiri, the Iranian owner of Everton wanted to sign an Iranian player? Wow, shocking stuff.
    Listen carefully- as long as Azmoun continues playing the way he does for his club- he is going nowhere relevant. That's a reality Iranians need to accept. Unfortunately, he is not some world beater like the Persian tabloids and rumour websites have convinced you he is, and no- performing in one or two games against Bayern and Atleti don't override years of mediocre league performances. On no planet would half of premier league clubs "bend backward" to sign him.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arshia42 For This Useful Post:

The

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    28 pages in a day and a half, wow

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mistermo For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
    28 pages in a day and a half, wow
    You want to see the thread on NSC.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C-Sider For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,899 Times in 9,390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arshia42 View Post
    Yup, I can't wait for the next few transfer windows how we'll hear more about how close he is for signing for a relevant club, like every year. Who knows, maybe this time it will be Dortmund or Inter who come "very close" to signing him but in the end nothing happens and we all sit here wondering why. Oh and Moshiri, the Iranian owner of Everton wanted to sign an Iranian player? Wow, shocking stuff.
    Listen carefully- as long as Azmoun continues playing the way he does for his club- he is going nowhere relevant. That's a reality Iranians need to accept. Unfortunately, he is not some world beater like the Persian tabloids and rumour websites have convinced you he is, and no- performing in one or two games against Bayern and Atleti don't override years of mediocre league performances. On no planet would half of premier league clubs "bend backward" to sign him.
    Right, they wouldnt. Doesnt change the fact that azmoun is certainly better than half of those premier league teams starting forwards.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Taz

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,112 Times in 7,701 Posts
    Dear PFDC and Brighton fans:

Any idea how I can purchase an AJ jersey in the US once they are available in the UK? I don't see any player jersey's for sale on their website as of now; do they become available through the season?

Cheers.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC's Highest Freak
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    Dear PFDC and Brighton fans:
    Any idea how I can purchase an AJ jersey in the US once they are available in the UK? I don't see any player jersey's for sale on their website as of now; do they become available through the season?
    Cheers.
    It says on the official site (page where you can order the jersey) that player numbers are still being sorted out. Once finalized, they will make AJ's jersey (as well as others on the roster) available.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 1,969 Posts
    i will buy his jersey once is available and wear it when brighton play united

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 Times in 624 Posts
    A bit off-topic but since still there is no winter break for the EPL I was thinking Brighton has to release him right in middle of the season because of the AFC Asian Cup. which means almost the whole month of January (if we make it to the semifinal)

that's the problem most of our players will have with their clubs this season.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irannn For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,594 Times in 5,051 Posts

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.