Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link plzzzzz

Comment

agha Yeki link Pm koneh lotfan. My sources are shut down!!!

Comment

http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...5386&ci=1&si=1

Comment

I don't understand why Iranians are bashing JB so much, not just his performances (which admittedly, weren't as good as we would have wanted) but his talent.

He wouldn't have got to where he is, as a young boy from Gilan, without outstanding application and great skill. He doesn't have the super agencies that eg Koreans have and yet is the record signing for a premier league club, whilst hailing from one of the world's most isolated pariah states.

Brighton have been working on his physical traits and bulking then cutting him so he is still a work in progress because he probably hasn't quite got used to his recent muscle bulk.

I have no doubt that he will succeed in the long run even if he has a few more knocks in the short run. I understand criticising him but some of the comments in this thread are just going overboard and silly about one of our best legionnaires.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            I don't understand why Iranians are bashing JB so much, not just his performances (which admittedly, weren't as good as we would have wanted) but his talent.

He wouldn't have got to where he is, as a young boy from Gilan, without outstanding application and great skill. He doesn't have the super agencies that eg Koreans have and yet is the record signing for a premier league club, whilst hailing from one of the world's most isolated pariah states.

Brighton have been working on his physical traits and bulking then cutting him so he is still a work in progress because he probably hasn't quite got used to his recent muscle bulk.

I have no doubt that he will succeed in the long run even if he has a few more knocks in the short run. I understand criticising him but some of the comments in this thread are just going overboard and silly about one of our best legionnaires.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
            One of the most sensible posts I have ever read on this forum, fair play.

Comment

JB does well to get the ball in the midfield under pressure. Makes a good pass and run. Recovers again and shoots though it's called back for a soft foul

Comment

ARJ playing very well. 0-0 HT

Comment

Jahanbakhsh looking lively. One thing I notice about Brighton midfielders is that they are way too hesitant to play the penetrating pass. I've seen Jahanbaksh make that run but the pass just gets delayed for absolutely no reason until the chance is less dangerous. For example Knockheart was driving at them with Jahanbaksh in lots of space but he delays the pass until the defense settles. Another instance when Bernardo waits to give the pass down the line until JB is practically offside.

Comment

Watched the 1st half from 23rd min on. ARJ is a solid level above this team. Connected all his passes, his teammates either got dispensed or couldn't reconnect. Too slow, no vision. And he's not even in his actual position. Alireza isn't the problem here.

Comment

jumping from one shit link to another
                      0-0 pretty even match so far with SH having the better scoring half chances..!
                      he looked good by enlarge this first half
                      his teammates arent still quiet in tune with his play it seems and most take too many touches and take too long to release him..!he would be more dangerous attacker for them if they release him the ball much quicker ..!

Comment

I like how JB is playing today. He's being creative, trying to flick the ball, take shots, be aggressive. Granted, he hasn't been successful every time, but at least he's playing with confidence, which is half the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                          Jahanbakhsh looking lively. One thing I notice about Brighton midfielders is that they are way too hesitant to play the penetrating pass. I've seen Jahanbaksh make that run but the pass just gets delayed for absolutely no reason until the chance is less dangerous. For example Knockheart was driving at them with Jahanbaksh in lots of space but he delays the pass until the defense settles. Another instance when Bernardo waits to give the pass down the line until JB is practically offside.
                          This is the story everyweek. Notice how ARJ plays that quick one pass touch but no one else does it. Thats how you open play. If you have 3 quick one touch passes, the defending team will open up. This is the main reason for their lack of goals this season.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Seeing Yoshida gives me PTSD to that Japan game

Comment

1-0 Southampton. Brighton’s defense is so slow

Comment

Brighton is too slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X