Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 238

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 548 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I would say his game intelligence, footballing IQ as well. His timing of passes, decision, particularly in Holland was just the best in the entire league, above the likes of Neres, Ziyach, Kluivert, and other wingers who are more highly sought after.
    For TM, I think due to a mental thing, as well as the defensive style of play we dont see this.
    So far for Brighton, due to lack of confidence and chemistry, we havent seen this. But it is there, and is his best attribute. Once it arrives, then BHAFC fans will truly be aware that they have a different caliber of player on there team, but again, it will take time.
    My concern is that the style of play just doesnt suit him.
    Regarding your concern, we can be confident ARJ will overcome this - no matter how tough the journey is - as he is very professional and mentally tough.
    Not sure if he even reads the comments here. if he do, then all the more we fans should get behind him here on this forum to cheer him on!
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,594 Times in 5,051 Posts
    Jahanbakhsh seems to already have a telepathic relationship with Locadia judging from both of their Instagram stories jamming out to Sicko Mode

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Jahanbakhsh seems to already have a telepathic relationship with Locadia judging from both of their Instagram stories jamming out to Sicko Mode
    that is why I believe Jahanbakhsh will succeed with Brighton. All is needed is time.
    previously he was trying to get used to the new environment.
    now he is getting his first 90 mins and building telepathic relationship with others.
    who knows in a few weeks he might score a goal!
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,145 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Highlights of ARJ vs. Newcastle.

Two scenes where he could have done better - should have scored and made a pass to open man.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 Times in 1,140 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post

Two scenes where he could have done better - should have scored and made a pass to open man.

link doesn't work

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,404 Times in 1,312 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    Both were plays he would have done right last season. Clearly he is not there yet this season. Once the team starts trusting him as the architect of offense, then we will see the real ARJ.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,954 Times in 4,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Both were plays he would have done right last season. Clearly he is not there yet this season. Once the team starts trusting home as the architect of offense, then we will see the real ARJ.
    I agree

For NEC and AZ jahanbaksh was the guy the team always played through.

His teammates need to give him the ball, and CH needs to encourage him to drive the ball forward, he is excellent at playmaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 Times in 1,140 Posts
    Alireza really needs to work on his upper body running form. He is too tense, doesn't relax his shoulders and over-extends a bit on his arms which leads to less efficient force output, slower rotation, and less balance. I noticed slight improvement in the last game he played, and i'm sure it's something the coaches have picked up on by now.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    “I had some Iranian fans here and it’s always nice when you see your country represented.

“It’s always a nice feeling to see your flag – wherever I’ve been the Iran fans have always been there and supported me.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

General Member
    Thanks
    Who wants IPTV with iranian channels and all pay tv channels including all sports channels from every country e.g beIn, Sky, BT, Fox. I am selling it for 200$ per year and u can test it for 24 hours for free. You only need a smart TV.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.