No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn this bench takes away his momentum as he was improving game-on-game...

At least our boy is smiling, seems to be getting on well with Bernardo. Wonder what language they were speaking:

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...72851482714113

Comment

This is a long and arduous process for ARJ. If we get mad and disappointed on this Forum everytime ARJ is not starting, imagine what he goes through and he has to keep his mouth shot and be professional about it. At least we can vent Lets hope he gets over 20 minutes coming in as a sub in the second half.

Go ARJ!

Comment

JB will score today
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I think Leicester will be up for it , their form improved after Ranieri left and then Shakespeare. In regard to Rodgers, I think the relationship with the board has been difficult since the Summer because of the transfers
          that didn’t happen. It’s also no secret that he wanted another crack in the Premier League.
          Celtic will be looking at getting Neil Lennon in till the end of the season.

Comment

Leicester will get a bump from Rodgers and whoop Brighton.

Brighton will then be very close to the danger zone.

Our patient fans will then blame all of Brighton's issues on constant starter Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Listening to it on Radio Sussex (not on digital). Not looked for streams.

Comment

rowfirst.eu not a bad quality. Don't use windows. Your machine will get aids. Linux with firefox / brave ad blocker

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/76539...hton_and_hove/

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Stats only

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...ester-Brighton

Comment

Wow that as terrible defending

Comment

They're already behind.

Brilliant tactician Hughton will try the stunning, advanced, European plan of chucking the ball up to a big tall dude (Murray).

If it was Iran it would be called Ali Asghari football.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          I follow Celtic given that a lot of my friends are Celtic fans and they are absolutely crushed at not only Rodgers leaving them mid-season but also how quickly he has signed the dotted line at Leicester City, particularly given he is a "lifelong Celtic fan"

I keep thinking how Queiroz was such a damn gent in how he left us. And even then 99% of us know how he wanted to stay.
                          What a fking world we live in that someone like CQ is called "greedy" by "portions" of the iranian media, whilst Rodgers has got 5 times as much already as a payout when he left liverpool and now stands to do the same here, leaving his "boyhood" club suddenly midway through the season
                          But... but... I don’t want Brendan Rodgers! I wanted the FAT SPANISH WAITER!!!

Comment

Knocakaert missed. It was Jahanbakhsh's fault.

Comment

seriously,. this team. so frustrating. they are at championship level only. don't know why jahanbakhsh doesn't have his confidence like in the eredivisie, he is clearly way better then his teammates but his problem is self confidence. once he overcomes that he'll shine again.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOL why isn’t Jahanbakhsh playing??? WTF?!

Comment

Working...
                                X