Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Ghezzal>Jahanbakhsh
    Man I've never seen someone on Persianfootball so stubborn as to choose a "random" EPL team to support in the year 2016/2017, then prefer that team to our very own Team Melli players

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Man I've never seen someone on Persianfootball so stubborn as to choose a "random" EPL team to support in the year 2016/2017, then prefer that team to our very own Team Melli players
      Lmao not only that, but to say #Puelout and then recommend him for TM [emoji23] so he’s not good enough for his beloved Leicester but is good enough for TM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by amirg1374 View Post
        Lmao not only that, but to say #Puelout and then recommend him for TM [emoji23] so he’s not good enough for his beloved Leicester but is good enough for TM?
        I believe Hoorad is cleverly satirising the whole debate of club allegiances over the national team which has been going on with a very small proportion of our forum's PP fans, taking it to this extreme level to make a clear point.

To be fair, I was born in Liverpool and so supported LFC growing up until I discovered TM, gradually losing interest since the early 90s (and now my only club allegiances are the ones playing anti-TM clubs, whether in Iran or elsewhere)

Everyone has their moment for falling in love with a club, maybe Leicester 2016/2017 was Hoorad's. I'm not anyone to judge.

Comment

I say we jump Hoorad
          First he changes his profile pic from the respective and legendary Squidy to a shit premier league team
          And now he’s crapping all over our TM players
          And after we dab on him like Squidy did in his profile pic
          Who’s with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Does Jahanbakhsh even get played??? Besides Cup Games, I’ve never seen him start an official PL match since last year!

Originally posted by amirg1374 View Post

I didn’t want him out! But it was for his own good! He had too much against him like Quieroz did in Iran... What was he supposed to do stay?

Comment

Fact is guys, JB has to perform tonight...

This is it.

Comment

Alireza is on the bench.

Chris Hughton is a clown. The retard started Stephens again.

Comment

Any streams?

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                    Any streams?
                    trying to find some. I still havent figured out Doctor Doom's KODI thing....

I know BeIn sports will be showing the game but since reddit soccer streams was blocked it's almost impossible to find anything.

For the moment, for the first time I ever remember, they've won

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Alireza is on the bench.

Chris Hughton is a clown. The retard started Stephens again.
                      AK starts in place of Locadia.
                      Only change from last PL game at home to Burnley. #bhafc

Comment

Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorArgus
                        2m2 minutes ago
                        More
                        Brendan Rodgers Leicester manager now official.

Comment

Check out all these British pundits selling their souls to get excited about domestic Qatari football: https://www.alkass.net/alkass/live.aspx?ch=three

Comment

Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorArgus
                            6m6 minutes ago
                            More
                            Albion (4-3-3): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bong; Gross, Stephens, Propper; Knockaert, Murray, March. #bhafc

@AndyNaylorArgus
                            5m5 minutes ago
                            More
                            Good to see Jose back in the squad.
                            Subs: Bissouma, Locadia, Jahanbakhsh, Izquierdo, Button, Bernardo, Burn. #bhafc

AndyNaylorArgus
                            4m4 minutes ago
                            More
                            Two changes made by Leicester's one-game interim boss Mike Stowell.
                            Chilwell and Gray for Fuchs and Ghezzal. #bhafc

Comment

I follow Celtic given that a lot of my friends are Celtic fans and they are absolutely crushed at not only Rodgers leaving them mid-season but also how quickly he has signed the dotted line at Leicester City, particularly given he is a "lifelong Celtic fan"

I keep thinking how Queiroz was such a damn gent in how he left us. And even then 99% of us know how he wanted to stay.

What a fking world we live in that someone like CQ is called "greedy" by "portions" of the iranian media, whilst Rodgers has got 5 times as much already as a payout when he left liverpool and now stands to do the same here, leaving his "boyhood" club suddenly midway through the season

Comment

Chris Hughton, goore madar o pedaret.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X