Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 226

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 548 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,294 Times in 591 Posts
    At the end of the day, now Pacal Grobs is back... Izquierdo set to get more mins and with CH's love for March and Knockeart we can expect to see ARJ to play even less than he has been so far!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

The

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,321 Times in 2,417 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    At the end of the day, now Pacal Grobs is back... Izquierdo set to get more mins and with CH's love for March and Knockeart we can expect to see ARJ to play even less than he has been so far!
    That's true but I think he's in it for the long haul. He's a bright young fellow. This season he may not do too much but let's wait and see.

I still think he has a lot of development in his game left to do and the JB we will see at 27-28 will be very different to the one we have now. I'm optimistic because he has the personality to keep on improving

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

Taz

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,507 Times in 4,539 Posts
    Baba 2nd Striker or Winger, he is still not going to get playtime over Messi and Ronaldo

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 802 Posts
    I got to admit, I never watched JB in the Dutch league.

But i have watched him in TM, and his minutes in England. He has one problem. He is inconsistent. He has moments of flair and is overall a good winger but to make it in the PL, you need consistency.

Not every player can make it in the PL and if he doesn't, it dont mean he is a bad player. Look at Memphis Depay, similar circumstances to JB...brilliant stats in dutch league but couldnt make it in EPL

Still, we have to give JB a full season and judge him next year and hopefully he can adapt to English football

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 802 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Doust View Post
    I would label ARJ as the Raumdeuter. This style of play came into existence after Thomas Mullers 2014 World cup performance. In essence the Raumdeuter attacks open space and can roam around the box.
    someone is a pro FM player

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hadi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,090 Times in 2,635 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi View Post

But i have watched him in TM, and his minutes in England. He has one problem. He is inconsistent. He has moments of flair and is overall a good winger but to make it in the PL, you need consistency.

Not every player can make it in the PL and if he doesn't, it dont mean he is a bad player. Look at Memphis Depay, similar circumstances to JB...brilliant stats in dutch league but couldnt make it in EPL

Still, we have to give JB a full season and judge him next year and hopefully he can adapt to English football
    As someone who watched about 80% of his games in the dutch league (even if it was a 1kbps quality stream), I'd say that both CQ and CH are not utilizing JB properly. Most of the Goals/Assists JB had came in the 2nd half after he wore down the opposing defenders. Bringing him on in the last 20 minutes of the game where the rest of his teammates are tired and can't react to his quick passes, isn't going to do him any favors. He also needs some CMs who play high and can do the "one two" or swap with him. I think with Ghoddos in TM now, we'll see JB play much better.

I'm not Worried for him long-term, but I doubt we'll see him play much for Brighton this season. Maybe if Knocky or March get sold next summer, we'll see JB play more. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if He's loaned out back to the dutch league in the winter transfer window.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,108 Times in 1,978 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if He's loaned out back to the dutch league in the winter transfer window.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Open questions:

1) what well known player does Alireza Jahanbakhshdoes most resemble to interms of style, skills and physique?

2) what position in what practical* formation is he must suited to? (*high line 3-5 excluded)

PS: Tickets for the Wolves game sold out.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,507 Times in 4,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Open questions:

1) what well known player does Alireza Jahanbakhshdoes most resemble to interms of style, skills and physique?

2) what position in what practical* formation is he must suited to? (*high line 3-5 excluded)

PS: Tickets for the Wolves game sold out.
    1. Dries Mertens

2. 4-3-3

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi View Post

Why are wingers so inconsistent? I blame the opposing full-backs myself.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.