Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford

Sat 02 Feb 2019 15:00 UT
    Premier League

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford

Venue: Amex Stadium

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47011465
    https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...ighton-Watford

Comment

Chris Hughton has warned Brighton fans they may have to wait until next season to see the best of £17million record signing Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

Iran international Jahanbakhsh was top goalscorer in Holland last season but has endured a frustrating time with Albion since his summer switch from AZ Alkmaar.

The 25-year-old has been restricted to just four Premier League starts and not featured for the club since November 3, partly due to his recent involvement in the Asian Cup with his country.

http://sport.bt.com/news/fans-may-ha...11364332417530

He was in back in training with Brighton on Friday after returning from the international tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
        Chris Hughton has warned Brighton fans they may have to wait until next season to see the best of £17million record signing Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

Iran international Jahanbakhsh was top goalscorer in Holland last season but has endured a frustrating time with Albion since his summer switch from AZ Alkmaar.

The 25-year-old has been restricted to just four Premier League starts and not featured for the club since November 3, partly due to his recent involvement in the Asian Cup with his country.

http://sport.bt.com/news/fans-may-ha...11364332417530

He was in back in training with Brighton on Friday after returning from the international tournament.
        Wait until next season? What is that supposed to mean?

I think he'll be back and running soon...

Comment

When ARJ joined Az Alkmaar, he struggled with injuries and took him a whole season to get going. CH knows what he is talking about. We will see the real ARJ most likely next year.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Wait until next season? What is that supposed to mean?
            I think he'll be back and running soon...
            CH “We hope we can develop that from now through to the end of the season.
            “Because of the way the season has gone it might be next season that we see the best of him.
            “But I’d like to think that might be in this final three or four months of the season.”

My comment: next season starts when we get 40 points 2018-19 season and are safe from relegation

Comment

Brighton going with the same line-up that got molested by Fulham.

CH such a frustrating conservative old man...Forget AJ, how are Stephens, Bong and Locadia in the line-up?

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                When ARJ joined Az Alkmaar, he struggled with injuries and took him a whole season to get going. CH knows what he is talking about. We will see the real ARJ most likely next year.
                Spot on! Success doesn’t happen overnight. Sometimes we just need to be patient... (which I realise is a lot to ask for around here!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Brighton going with the same line-up that got molested by Fulham.

CH such a frustrating conservative old man...Forget AJ, how are Stephens, Bong and Locadia in the line-up?
                  maybe he'll come on as a sub. Even if he does not, let's be patient.
                  A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Guys, any links please?

Comment

I love JB only because he is our only Iranian in EPL. Other than that, I’m more than happy to admit he is absolutely Rubbish. Anyone who wants to argue that is dillusional or just hasn’t watched EPL long enough to know that a player either has it or doesn’t have it. I’m sorry, JB’s first touches are dreadful. This has nothing to do with injury or whatever BS excuse you can come up for him. He shined in Netherlands, great for him. Now he wants a seat at the big boys table, but there aren’t any high chairs available for this kid at this table.
                      In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
                        I love JB only because he is our only Iranian in EPL. Other than that, I’m more than happy to admit he is absolutely Rubbish. Anyone who wants to argue that is dillusional or just hasn’t watched EPL long enough to know that a player either has it or doesn’t have it. I’m sorry, JB’s first touches are dreadful. This has nothing to do with injury or whatever BS excuse you can come up for him. He shined in Netherlands, great for him. Now he wants a seat at the big boys table, but there aren’t any high chairs available for this kid at this table.
                        try not being so pessimistic and share some positive energy instead.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

The reality is the gap between Dutch and EPL is huge, and it is still too early maybe but he is not good enough for such a league and his style doesn't match either. I think French league could have been a much better fit for him.

Comment

I can't find ANYWHERE to watch the game. Any suggestions?

Comment

I don't like to bash the guy and feel bad about it as he is one of the most gentleman and professional player in Iran but have to admit the reality as he wasn't fit enough for Asian Cup and was probably one of our weakest link up front compare to Sardar, Taremi. Both Saman and Specially Torabi were in much better condition, the disappointing part about him is he was most of the time at best average in TM. That is why i still regret someone like Gholizadeh couldn't make it and even if he was able to make it i doubt Carlos would have started him ahead of JB!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                I can't find ANYWHERE to watch the game. Any suggestions?
                                Me neither. I read online it's not televised?

https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...odds-1-8791381

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X