Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 209

+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 548 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
    WTF are you going on about? Who said he would never start? My point was that he SHOULD BE STARTING already. Well before this game. The only mistake is your reading comprehension.
    You also didn’t claim we should execute Solly March (although that’s an idea I can get behind) so maybe you should have twigged on me exaggerating for comedic effect. Maybe my dry English wit flew over your head.

The point I was making was a manager who has taken us from 20th in the Championship to surviving in the Premier League probably has a better idea of what’s he doing than somebody posting on a football forum and that when somebody who has knows more about a subject (ie - Hughtons managerial style) it’s orobably wise to listen to them rather than double down on your bullsh*t.

There are dozens of well informed, sensible posters on here who clearly know a lot about football. Maybe you should try to learn from them?

Hugs and Kisses, BHAFC x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BHAFC For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,152 Times in 2,186 Posts
    Watching ARJ warming up on NBC, he looks calm and collected chewing a piece of gum, he is ready to score

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,372 Times in 2,866 Posts
    Very excited, not only for JB and Brighton but because I hate West Ham

Come on you Seagulls!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 586 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BHAFC View Post
    You also didn’t claim we should execute Solly March (although that’s an idea I can get behind) so maybe you should have twigged on me exaggerating for comedic effect. Maybe my dry English wit flew over your head.

The point I was making was a manager who has taken us from 20th in the Championship to surviving in the Premier League probably has a better idea of what’s he doing than somebody posting on a football forum and that when somebody who has knows more about a subject (ie - Hughtons managerial style) it’s orobably wise to listen to them rather than double down on your bullsh*t.

There are dozens of well informed, sensible posters on here who clearly know a lot about football. Maybe you should try to learn from them?

Hugs and Kisses, BHAFC x
    Or maybe you are a sad pathetic fan that thinks being a bottom dweller of the league is something to strive for. Your "wit" didn't fly over my head. It was just bad. You do your fan base a disservice by coming here and acting like a fool.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 931 Posts
    As a Hammer, I want West Ham to win 3-2 with both Brighton goals coming from JB. COYI ⚒

Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Realist For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 749 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
    Or maybe you are a sad pathetic fan that thinks being a bottom dweller of the league is something to strive for. Your "wit" didn't fly over my head. It was just bad. You do your fan base a disservice by coming here and acting like a fool.
    dude let it go... lets not insult our guests yeah? if you can't have a discussion without insulting others than dont have a discussion at all

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 7,152 Times in 2,186 Posts
    It will be great if ARJ switches to left and goes around Zabaleta to score That will give me a little bit of reparation for the obvious penalty he committed against Ashkan in 2014 Iran-Argentina match that was not called It happened right in front of where I was sitting in the stadium in Belo Horizonte and I will never forget it.

Go ARJ!

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 586 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saadat_abad View Post
    dude let it go... lets not insult our guests yeah? if you can't have a discussion without insulting others than dont have a discussion at all
    We are all guests. He can fuck right off. I didn't even know who he was until he called me out and made shit personal.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,572 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Did anyone see ARJ in the tunnel? I didn't see him there and I did not see him when the 11 walked out....

Edit: nevermind - hes on the pitch!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,959 Times in 5,215 Posts
    I liked 2015-2016 West Ham where they had Payet and his freekicks. Dimitri Payer with the dance moves!

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.