Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 204

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 548 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 931 Posts
    The simple truth is you can’t judge a player in 10-15 minutes of play.

It’s either something CH sees in training, he truly believes it’s not JB’s time yet and he needs to be patient or CH himself has too many players to satisfy for one position which tells you they maybe short on other positions and there’s an imbalance in the team. I’m not so qualified to answer the latter perhaps a Home Brighton fan can answer that one. I am not convinced it’s a tactical issue, JB has shown versatility before.

Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Realist For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,118 Times in 1,398 Posts
    I'd like to hear more on Hoorad/Leicester City's thoughts and insights on this matter and I doubt I'm alone in this.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    I'd like to hear more on Hoorad/Leicester City's thoughts and insights on this matter and I doubt I'm alone in this.
    Make it a debate with ehsan singapore and I'll buy tickets

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oreosx11 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Hints that Beram Kayal will start but not José Izquierdo.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Brighton have two first choice midfielders missing in Dale Stephens and Pascal Groß. Stephens will be mostly ball winning influence and Groß because of his creation and scoring the amount of ground he covers. I think I would prefer to see Alireza Jahanbakhsh over Solly March on the left hand side in the absence of José Izquierdo.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 1,969 Posts
    i hope alireza play, is 3 am here in singapore.i am still pissed he has not started one game for brigton

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,447 Times in 1,331 Posts
    This is a match Brighton has to be going out for all 3 points. Attacking players like ARJ are whats needed. If he does not start today, then I am at lost.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    There are rumours, I stress again rumours that ARJ is going to start tonight, a few die hard Brighton fans were saying something about how they set up in training or something. Not sure how valid that is, as my source is twitter but thought I'd share!
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth

11. The Following User Says Thank You to taha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,032 Times in 8,034 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taha View Post
    There are rumours, I stress again rumours that ARJ is going to start tonight, a few die hard Brighton fans were saying something about how they set up in training or something. Not sure how valid that is, as my source twitter but thought I'd share!
    Thank you, but there have been rumors of him starting since he was the top scorer in Eredivisie and the club paid $25million for him as well =) (Ahem, hope CH is listening).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i hope alireza play, is 3 am here in singapore.i am still pissed he has not started one game for brigton
    Hello Ehsan. I am from Singapore too! I am getting impatient with CH. Really hope ARJ gets to start.
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,966 Times in 1,149 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taha View Post
    There are rumours, I stress again rumours that ARJ is going to start tonight, a few die hard Brighton fans were saying something about how they set up in training or something. Not sure how valid that is, as my source is twitter but thought I'd share!
    I saw the training pics too and I got that impression, he had the same bib on as the regular starters

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.