Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 203

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 548 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,958 Times in 2,901 Posts
    I dont mind him being sub at the moment but bring him on sooner than 10min left

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EKBATAN For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,181 Times in 2,197 Posts
    I hope CH starts ARJ tomorrow. I am hoping that metrics and analytics have started to point that way and CH will take a leap of faith in our guy i.e. its time to take some CALCULATED risk here. I am standing for him starting in place of SM.

Go ARJ!
    Go BHAFC!

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,991 Times in 5,225 Posts

Talk about being tactically clueless, all whilst being completely delusional. All the manager is doing making pitiful excuses for why they have lost. (This is evident when he completely goes back and keeps on referring to the penalty they've conceded) The midfield didn't play to your liking? Hmm, I wonder what that 20+ million player is doing sitting on your bench? Just ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous! Honestly, seeing CH as manager makes me feel lucky how our NT isn’t such tactically clueless and deluded manager. (Even though I may critize CQ's style of play or the lineups that he uses)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

vs WesT Ham

Quote Originally Posted by EKBATAN View Post
    I dont mind him being sub at the moment but bring him on sooner than 10min left
    Subs at 66 minutes.

I think CH will probably go for experience in the starting XI. That means Glenn Murray to start over Locadia or Andone.
    Beram Kayal may get a start.

I think the defence is sounder with Bruno in it and I hope he would at least make the squad.

The big ? is left wing. Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Solly March or José Izquierdo ?

Dale Stephens may make the bench, even if not fully fit in case of any injury to midfielders.

NB: CH may start Alireza Jahanbakhsh and keep José Izquierdo as a strategic reserve. PS: I am not sure if he is that devious?

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 502 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post

Talk about being tactically clueless, all whilst being completely delusional. All the manager is doing making pitiful excuses for why they have lost. (This is evident when he completely goes back and keeps on referring to the penalty they've conceded) The midfield didn't play to your liking? Hmm, I wonder what that 20+ million player is doing sitting on your bench? Just ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous! Honestly, seeing CH as manager makes me feel lucky how our NT isn’t such tactically clueless and deluded manager. (Even though I may critize CQ's style of play or the lineups that he uses)

You are not even at level one of understanding soccer coaching and tactics to call someone who is a professional at top level soccer "tactically clueless". I won't go into the many reason Jahanbakhsh isn't starting yet, because arguing with fanboys isn't worth it. Jahanbakhsh has a problem marking his man.

I'm done.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pdot For This Useful Post:

Taz

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,306 Times in 595 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Subs at 66 minutes.

I think CH will probably go for experience in the starting XI. That means Glenn Murray to start over Locadia or Andone.
    Beram Kayal may get a start.

I think the defence is sounder with Bruno in it and I hope he would at least make the squad.

The big ? is left wing. Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Solly March or José Izquierdo ?

Dale Stephens may make the bench, even if not fully fit in case of any injury to midfielders.

NB: CH may start Alireza Jahanbakhsh and keep José Izquierdo as a strategic reserve. PS: I am not sure if he is that devious?
    So now there are 3 players for 1 spot. In fact 2 out of those 3 players should be staring (Jahanbakhsh and Izquieirdo)!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 392 Posts
    I agree with you guys and its mind boggling how this board supports Hughton's signings. Locadia was the former record signing last winter transfer window (17m) and has only started four matches since. For a fact, Hughton is the man who wanted to sign Alireza as he tried to sign him a few years back. They drop huge sums (in relation to Brighton's budget) and Hughton is not even utilizing these players. These transfer fees should be used to building a squad that will help survive in the premier league.

I honestly dont even know when Alireza is going to start or even get more minutes but CH better figure it out. This club has only won a single game and drew against teams that wins couldve been possible. Maybe against Newcastle we can see Alireza start or get more minutes.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ShervinJ For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pdot View Post
    You are not even at level one of understanding soccer coaching and tactics to call someone who is a professional at top level soccer "tactically clueless". I won't go into the many reason Jahanbakhsh isn't starting yet, because arguing with fanboys isn't worth it. Jahanbakhsh has a problem marking his man.

I'm done.
    Not arguing with the rest of what you said, but that's absolute BS. Jahanbakhsh is a very capable defender/marker. He's been more impressive defensively than offensively in the little time he's gotten. In fact in the last game against Man city when Knockaert scored, AJB was at the halfway line. He had stayed back to help defend and it led to the breakaway and goal. If anything is and will be an issue for him it's to be offensively productive while remaining defensively responsible/solid.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bagg10 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,505 Times in 9,593 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdot View Post
    I'm done.
    Oh yeah solly march is doing such a GREAT job marking his man . hala khodetam gonde goozi dar nayar please, telling other members they have no right to speak about football. If CH's tactics and personnel choices were working so well then Brighton wouldnt have 1 win in 9 games and CH wouldnt have been fired from all his other previous managerial postings at mid table-relegation clubs.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,505 Times in 9,593 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagg10 View Post
    Not arguing with the rest of what you said, but that's absolute BS. Jahanbakhsh is a very capable defender/marker. He's been more impressive defensively than offensively in the little time he's gotten. In fact in the last game against Man city when Knockaert scored, AJB was at the halfway line. He had stayed back to help defend and it led to the breakaway and goal. If anything is and will be an issue for him it's to be offensively productive while remaining defensively responsible/solid.
    liverpool game as well, great defensive work, esp on salah

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.