Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
    Great video about the Brighton team and it's history: https://youtu.be/efDtWYZQ9Ow
    Holy shit! that was awesome! I almost cried!! If Alireza can become the last boost in their staged rocket path, and push them to the top 4 I would be so happy

I have a feeling that old woman is going to get a hold of alireza.

great story! much respect to the superfans, specially those who have signed up here. I love your team guys! dare I say, OUR team! I've never been to the south of England, but I sure feel connected to that sea town.

Comment

Since I don't wanna buy NIKE but I want to support Brighton, I think Im going with these two.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
        Holy shit! that was awesome! I almost cried!! If Alireza can become the last boost in their staged rocket path, and push them to the top 4 I would be so happy

I have a feeling that old woman is going to get a hold of alireza.

great story! much respect to the superfans, specially those who have signed up here. I love your team guys! dare I say, OUR team! I've never been to the south of England, but I sure feel connected to that sea town.
        We have a big Iranian community here in Brighton, it's an amazing seaside city! Enjoy and come visit!

Comment

Not sure if this has been shared but interesting information on the club, development of players, and these fans' excitement towards signing Alireza!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjLMUD4SFZU

Comment

ARJ talks about his WC experience, time in Holland and hopes for EPL.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...or-next-level/

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Is Morteza Pouraliganji any good?

Rumour that we want to take him too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...raliganji.html

Comment

Yes he is Iran's best centre back and has ice in his veins on the pitch.

Not sure if you saw Iran's games in the world cup, but he was beasting against some of the world's best

Comment

Originally posted by Seagulls83 View Post
                  hes the best player on our national team in terms of performance for National team. Much more important to our team than ARJ. This guy is just a top CB. Reportedly has offers from Torino, Getafe, Trabzonspor, amongst others. I would say he is a much better Center Back than Jahanbakhsh is a right winger, if that makes sense.

Comment

Top top defender! Definitley Prem material! But we need him to be a startert wherever he ends up. He holds one of the most vital positions in team melli and can't afford to have him benched in his new team. From what I have heard from our dear Brighton fans, they already have a great CD duo and they are looking to add depth

Comment

Originally posted by branco View Post
                      Top top defender! Definitley Prem material! But we need him to be a startert wherever he ends up. He holds one of the most vital positions in team melli and can't afford to have him benched in his new team. From what I have heard from our dear Brighton fans, they already have a great CD duo and they are looking to add depth
                      exactly. Prefer him to go somewhere where he is immediately in the conversation for starting

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                        Let's not go overboard there chief. Less than 12 months ago at least half of the EPL would've bent over backwards to bring Azmoun on board... He's still got value.
                        Based on what, exactly? No reliable source reported any genuine interest from premier league clubs for Azmoun. He's not good enough to replace the tea-lady at any premier league club. All the posts from whatever persian source or trash-tier english source such as Daily mail that said Liverpool or Arsenal or whoever actually wanted Azmoun were completely fabricated. Be sure of this, as long as his goalscoring record for club football remains as piss poor as it is, he isn't going anywhere relevant.
                        Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

Short answer: yes. He's very good.

Long answer: Go back a few pages in this thread to user posts summarizing our best players, many members mentioned Pouraliganji (we call him PAG for short) and described his gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Arshia42 View Post
                            Based on what, exactly? No reliable source reported any genuine interest from premier league clubs for Azmoun. He's not good enough to replace the tea-lady at any premier league club. All the posts from whatever persian source or trash-tier english source such as Daily mail that said Liverpool or Arsenal or whoever actually wanted Azmoun were completely fabricated. Be sure of this, as long as his goalscoring record for club football remains as piss poor as it is, he isn't going anywhere relevant.
                            yes. Reputable sources did. Multiple in Rubin including Berdyev, and multiple members including myself who met Sardar's dad, confirmed that everton and moshiri were, along with lazio very close to signing him in the summer. I have criticized azmoun, but I wont just say emotional crap about him. He is still a generational talent and at the time of their interest, his form was very solid and he was coming off an excellent CL season.

Comment

He also has the same agent as Alireza Jahanbakhsh ...

Comment

Thanks guys, interesting. Doing some more research he looks like he has great experience for his age. Good point too about him wanting to play regularly, understandable for any international player. Will be interesting to see what happens with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X