Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh great
    icing on the cake
    he looks like he outstretched and pulled a hammy ?

Comment

oh...hope he is not injured. saw him being tended to at the sidelines.
      A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Everton recycling Barcelona players

Comment

First Nemati gets red carded for being an idiot, now ARJ sidelined with a hamstring injury. i think the rest of the legionaries should take this weekend off...

Comment

He's injured. Usual hamstring issue he has.

JB offensively has lots of issues. He has no confidence and really has to step up his physical play with his team's style.
            Defensively he does great. Whatever side he's on, the Everton attacks stop, and they switch to the other side.

He made lots of mistakes but he was still nowhere near as bad as March and Stephens.
            March pissed off murray so much that he yelled at him and a minute later he was subbed off.

Comment

ARJ on the sidelines stretching his hammy in final minutes of the game
              if not his poor performance today, the injury will reserve a spot on the bench for him in the next game..!!?

good thing is that Brighton are too poor and shallow on the talent depth for him to be moved to bench for any long stretch of time..!! hopefully he gets his shitt together soon.... luckily club drop a handsome bit for his services, which also helps guaranteeing him much more EPL action to hopefully establish himself worthy..!!

Comment

This was somewhat disappointing and embarassing at the same time. I really wanted ARJ to be their starplayer, but even it even feels like March has the same output as him ingame. It also feels like he is getting worse and worse? The first game of the season against Watford when he was substituted in, he did waay more than anyone else in a short time span, he would win against his man almost everytime and he created a goal chance and didn't lose possession, all in like 15 mins? Granted, his team played like absolute shit.

He seemed very confident when he first was substituted in, so I wonder if someone told him something later on that made him play worse. Almost as if he didn't belong in the team or something.

Comment

he lack confidence, his injury might not be serious , but the coach need to build his confidence

Comment

brightons game doesnt suit him at all. But hughton keeps playing him now, Thats good. He owes him that for dragging him to this godforsaken place. ARJ needs to find confidence, but in this system that will take a while. Next week they play cardiff, ARJ should find it easier to find some space and get some service.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                      This was somewhat disappointing and embarassing at the same time. I really wanted ARJ to be their starplayer, but even it even feels like March has the same output as him ingame. It also feels like he is getting worse and worse? The first game of the season against Watford when he was substituted in, he did waay more than anyone else in a short time span, he would win against his man almost everytime and he created a goal chance and didn't lose possession, all in like 15 mins? Granted, his team played like absolute shit.

He seemed very confident when he first was substituted in, so I wonder if someone told him something later on that made him play worse. Almost as if he didn't belong in the team or something.
                      Yea they don't pass the ball to him as often

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        brightons game doesnt suit him at all. But hughton keeps playing him now, Thats good. He owes him that for dragging him to this godforsaken place. ARJ needs to find confidence, but in this system that will take a while. Next week they play cardiff, ARJ should find it easier to find some space and get some service.
                        he must get assist or score against them, if he does not have a injury

Comment

Everton was a very physical team, and their full backs were very fast. Even so, he is and always will be an attacking winger. His place isnt at the halfway line between three big guys trying to trap the ball, it’s on the wings taking on a full back

Comment

We've all got our opinions, I think the match was lost at the back 4 today. Really poor passing the entire time made the 4 in front of them look much worse since the midfielders would receive poor passes while being pressured by a couple everton players. They lacked patience and even when they were patient they still would make poor decisions and poor passes. Brighton's back 4 had less than 80% completion of passes ignoring the bad passes made to players immediately dispossessed, less than 80% isn't really excusable for me for defenders.

Comment

Brighton have not played well all season. Results have masked poor performances. Passing has generally been poor.

Two things have improved, defending set pieces and Ryan looks more confident in goal. The rest has gone down from last season. Not really the defence when Bruno plays.

Brighton don't press properly. This is a new thing and it doesn't work. Just puts the defence out of shape.

The fourth time Albion have conceded three or more away in the PL.

Comment

I've said this a million times but this is why the Dutch league sucks so badly, gives a false sense of superiority to average players.

Comment

Working...
                                X