No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it certainly wasn't his fault on the goal, its just that his corner was not ideal and Everton decimated BHA on the counter. With JB being on the opposite side of the pitch, BHA's players should have had a better plan to close things down.

I would say 4-5 other brighton players were more at fault than he was, but still it was frustrating to watch

Comment

1-1 now

Comment

Set play initiated by ARJ from corner! Goal!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

1-1 Dunk

Comment

bekhoda his game at brightons is as boring as seeing a wall.. they play shit and no football.. his football is gonna get ruined there

Comment

JB with 1 touch the entire first half .. no service

Comment

He's just wasted in this wing-back role. It's not his position. Sure he can track back and blah blah blah it's just painful to see....

Comment

any good links..? just woke up

Comment

That long shot... Why did he even try that.

Comment

NBC gold ... app ... 50 USD for the entire season

Comment

Annoying thing is that football analysis, for right or wrong, is increasingly stats-driven. Before, no one cared about things like xG etc.... now they are always talking about it.

Having so little of the ball in this subdued wing-back position means that he just doesn't get any chances for these AI-augmented stats analyses.

Hughton has done wonders for this team, but I'm hoping he gambles and puts JB either in Kayal's position or March's position and sees what happens...

Comment

first half 1-1, alireza was abit nervous but once they score the equaliser he became better, he can do better in 2nd half,had a shot keeper saved it

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            any good links..? just woke up

https://soccer-live.stream/everton-f...-live/stream-1

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Annoying thing is that football analysis, for right or wrong, is increasingly stats-driven. Before, no one cared about things like xG etc.... now they are always talking about it.

Having so little of the ball in this subdued wing-back position means that he just doesn't get any chances for these AI-augmented stats analyses.

Hughton has done wonders for this team, but I'm hoping he gambles and puts JB either in Kayal's position or March's position and sees what happens...
                              I think chance creation can’t be fixed by just moving him around, the entire structure of the team would have to be more lethal albeit less defensively sound. I think Hughton is smart but stubborn at the same time. He knows Brighton’s biggest goal is probably to sit comfortably above relegation and maybe mid table, and for that the biggest factor is defensive solidity

Comment

the teammates really dont pas him when they have the ball. been like that in all games. bad choice this team. in leceister he could play posision football, and be first man. if not, rather 15 min as sub and touch the ball than 90 defender

Comment

Working...
                                X