Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 171

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 548 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,767 Times in 2,483 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    I always liked Hutton but confused why he would get sacked or overlooked as a top manager. It all makes sense now, he’s the definition of ultra conservative.
    Lol it worked for CQ maybe CH thinks he can do the same ARJ will get his chance. One super sub performance and CH will have no choice but to start him!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    PSV seem to be doing OK w/o Locadia and Davy Pröpper.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,159 Times in 9,137 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    PSV seem to be doing OK w/o Locadia and Davy Pröpper.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    To be honest the difference between PSV and Ajax + the rest of the league is like day and night. Any average forward can get past Eredivisie defenders.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    To be honest the difference between PSV and Ajax + the rest of the league is like day and night. Any average forward can get past Eredivisie defenders.
    I agree. Dutch defenders seem to be worse than the Championship. This indicates a different skillset to get past Premier League full backs. No reason not to start Alireza Jahanbakhsh though!?

vs Aurier/Trippier or Davies/Rose. Two of these are full England internationals. I rate Trippier and Davies as the best two though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I agree. Dutch defenders seem to be worse than the Championship. This indicates a different skillset to get past Premier League full backs. No reason not to start Alireza Jahanbakhsh though!?
    His skill wasn't necessarily in getting past defenders, it was in play creation/weight of his passes and vision... With time you can translate that into any league

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oreosx11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,295 Times in 592 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oreosx11 View Post
    His skill wasn't necessarily in getting past defenders, it was in play creation/weight of his passes and vision... With time you can translate that into any league
    I agree! When Ali signed with Brighton I was very skeptical of how he would end up doing! As of now, given the very little time he's played he's impressed me tremendously! I'm very convinced he will do great things for BHAFC!

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,085 Times in 4,792 Posts

vs Aurier/Trippier or Davies/Rose. Two of these are full England internationals. I rate Trippier and Davies as the best two though.
    That may be the case with Eredivise. But Jahanbakhsh played street football as a kid and Premier Leauge footballer Mahrez says that the level of fooball in England is low because the lack of that. While such players played football in their ghettos than primarily using football academies.

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    That may be the case with Eredivise. But Jahanbakhsh played street football as a kid and Premier Leauge footballer Mahrez says that the level of fooball in England is low because the lack of that. While such players played football in their ghettos than primarily using football academies.
    Eredivise defenders seem to leave spaces to run into, most noticeable.

The major Brighton concern for the Spurs match is how to rearrange the team in the absence of the hard running Pascal Groß. This overall plan will decide who to play at the start.

There is danger of Erikson pulling the strings for Spurs in midfield and the speed of Son upsetting the defence. Soon to set off for the game.

I would bring Bruno back in defence. I have put some beer money on a 1-1 draw with Davy Pröpper to score a rare first goal for Brighton.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,981 Times in 9,125 Posts

not as if the precious solly march is more qualified to get past those guys mate.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,218 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Eredivise defenders seem to leave spaces to run into, most noticeable.

The major Brighton concern for the Spurs match is how to rearrange the team in the absence of the hard running Pascal Groß. This overall plan will decide who to play at the start.

There is danger of Erikson pulling the strings for Spurs in midfield and the speed of Son upsetting the defence. Soon to set off for the game.

I would bring Bruno back in defence. I have put some beer money on a 1-1 draw with Davy Pröpper to score a rare first goal for Brighton.
    Lol if u wanna shut down Son just buy an Iranian defender... Hell, our U21 team almost shut Son down during the Asian games

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.